[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coiners have you met the IRS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: irs-logo.gif (7KB, 429x576px) Image search: [Google]
irs-logo.gif
7KB, 429x576px
Hey coiners do you have about 30% stashed to the side when you cash out of your epic Bitcoin pump?
>>
>>1692292
What is localbitcoins?

Also, not everyone is a filthy americlap.
>>
>>1692292
we need to arm more terrorists in syria now hand over the 30%
>>
Are tumblrdogs coins still a thing? I only got about 450k worth of tumblrdogs
>>
>>1692292
>IRS
>Modern day slave Cracker

I thought slavery was deemed unconstitutional.
>>
>>1692292

Only two things are certain in this world: death and taxes.
>>
>>1692292
Ahahahahahah, OP coping so hard
>>
hey is it legal for police and gov to try to stop you from working so that you can become homeless and they can steal your pen? Because that is exactly what is happening to me in PAULDING COUNTY GEORGIA
>>
of course there are other people involved like the people who are monitoring who gets the drugged up food or not
>>
at walmart and target or anywhere that you can get food, they are doing this kind of nativety or something I don't really know what it is when I walk in the store the workers are walkie talkieing my movements when I go in
>>
apparently people have whispered that they can listen to me throught their car radio, I don't know what that means
>>
>>1692801
>>1692796
>>1692794
>>1692792

Lol no they're not. It's all in your head you fucking retard.
>>
>>1692842
The IRS is REAL
>>
>>1692801

mate, you're psychotic. Lay off the meth. Go talk to your doctor. Get yourself some abilify or counselling before you hurt someone or yourself.
>>
>>1692292

How does the IRS know that I cash out my coins using cash in mail on localbitcoins or through gift cards for everything that I need to buy?
>>
>>1692298
>not a filthy americlap.

Then fuck off, because you don't matter at all
>>
>>1692801
>>1692796
>>1692794
>>1692792
This is called paranoid schizophrenia.
It seems real but it isn't. You need to find help.
>>
>>1693119

Another method I forgot to mention:

> Find chinese sellers
>Pay for products using bitcoin to bankwire sent to them
>sell products on Amazon and ebay
>??????
>Profit
>>
Help me out here guys. I cashed out sports betting winnings (in the US) thru bitcoin. 10 thru coinbase and about 20k through this bitcoin debit card. Am i fucked?

Am i especially fucked considering im a degenerate gambler and basically ended up even for the year, spending this "won" bitcoin money? If they cane after me id have to explain my sports betting, and those are.more problems, possibly. Thoughts anyone :/
>>
>>1693132

Amazon and eBay report to the irs automatically.
>>
>>1692712
>Income tax.
>Top revenue generator for the gov.
I bet you think the Articles of Confederation is still a legitimate document.
>>
>>1693313

Ya. That sucks.

If you tell them you got it through gambeling, you're going to face criminal charges as online gambeling in the "land of the free" is illegal.

Your btc debit card the irs is about to get records on that. Plus I wouldn't doubt if Visa is already reporting...

They say "land of the free". God damn.
>>
>>1693313
fooked
>>
>>1693330

Interesting enough the feds make $3 for every $1 put into the irs.

Americans getting fucked everyday. Thinking they're fighting the terrorists, when their government actualky sees them as the terrorists :"D. On top of that, the governor in Flint MI hasn't even been arrested for killing children with poisonous water.

Americans really make you have a laugh. "land of the free" and "real patriots"? Any other ridiculous slogans?
>>
>>1693351
>Interesting enough the feds make $3 for every $1 put into the irs.
80% of revenue in 2015 was made up by income and payroll taxes, so, unless you can back it up, no they didn't.
>Thinking they're fighting the terrorists, when their government actualky sees them as the terrorists
Again, Back it up.
>On top of that, the governor in Flint MI hasn't even been arrested for killing children with poisonous water
He wouldn't be arrested, he'd be impeached, in addition, they're unable to prove intent, the state of Michigan, don't want to go through the legal trouble at the moment.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>1693363

> 80% of revenue in 2015 was made up by income and payroll taxes, so, unless you can back it up, no they didn't.

Budget has been getting cut. They're about to rape coinbase, thus proving my point.

> Again, Back it up.

What is the patriot act?

> He wouldn't be arrested, he'd be impeached, in addition, they're unable to prove intent, the state of Michigan, don't want to go through the legal trouble at the moment.

GM paid $440k to get hooked up to the lake for clean water cause' their parts were corroding when being washed with Flint water. Gov was told coat $100 a day to line pipes, preventing lead poisoning, and didn't do it. List goes on. Gov is also threatening to take away children, and forcing people to pay their water bill.

I mean come on.
>>
>>1692792
>>1692794
>>1692796
>>1692801
Don't listen to those other faggots anon, they are filthy IRS agents just trying to deceive you.
The IRS IS REAL, and they are monitoring everyone.
Get out anon.
Get out now before its too late.
>>
>>1693381
>Budget has been getting cut. They're about to rape coinbase, thus proving my point.
And why shouldn't they? Almost every other source of income is taxed, why not the coins too?
>What is the patriot act?
If you wanna blame anyone, blame the framers for the necessary and proper clause. Just like businesses take advantage of tax loopholes, the gov is gonna take advantage of any opportunity it has to complete it's agenda.
>GM paid $440k to get hooked up to the lake for clean water cause' their parts were corroding when being washed with Flint water. Gov was told coat $100 a day to line pipes, preventing lead poisoning, and didn't do it. List goes on. Gov is also threatening to take away children, and forcing people to pay their water bill.
You forgot to mention there are two ongoing class actions lawsuits. Plus, while there have been thousands of reported exposure cases, only 10 residents have died so far.
Everything else you've said, seems on point though.
>>
>>1693381
>They're about to rape coinbase, thus proving my point.

San Francisco home of the most left leaning Americans are throwing in one last effort to pump the BTC farce.

It is going to hurt them so bad.
>>
>>1693407
>And why shouldn't they? Almost every other source of income is taxed, why not the coins too?

You don't believe for one second that a country founded on capitalism and has it written in the constitution that the people aren't to be taxed isn't overstepping itself?

>If you wanna blame anyone, blame the framers for the necessary and proper clause. Just like businesses take advantage of tax loopholes, the gov is gonna take advantage of any opportunity it has to complete it's agenda.

Well look at that, we're in agreeance.

>You forgot to mention there are two ongoing class actions lawsuits. Plus, while there have been thousands of reported exposure cases, only 10 residents have died so far.

The water change is also a possible cause of an outbreak of Legionnaires' disease in the county that has killed 10 people and affected another 77.

I'm sure death defects will be rampant.

> Everything else you've said, seems on point though.

Oh thank you, been nice having a covo with you.
>>
>>1692796
take your meds
>>
>>1693122
>le no online poker no free healthcare tax you from birth to death north american country
Pleb
>>
>>1693692
Likewise, organised and civil.
>>
File: Rice-a-Roni.jpg (70KB, 576x354px) Image search: [Google]
Rice-a-Roni.jpg
70KB, 576x354px
Ongoing...

IRS Fires Back In Coinbase Case As It Seeks Access To Bitcoin User Data
IRS Fires Back In Coinbase Case As It Seeks Access To Bitcoin User Data

"The IRS response, which was filed on December 27, 2016, asks the court to dismiss the motion and allow the tax agency to proceed with its "John Doe" summons."

Coinbase = rice a roni treat for IRS.

YUM tastes like chikun!
>>
>>1694294
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/12/28/irs-fires-back-in-coinbase-case-as-it-seeks-access-to-bitcoin-user-data/#7b273bba166c
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.