[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Renting out a room

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Is renting out a room usually a bad idea?

I'm thinking it wouldn't be so bad if it was a boring Chinese student
>>
>>1691133
chinks don't know how to take care of themselves. their parents guide them at least up until they point they get married.

what that means is that he will be a complete slob. FOB chinks have absolutely no manners either. chances are he will pay on time, though.
>>
>>1691137

Chink was just an example

I mean the main problem is cleanliness and noise

It's probably a bad idea then unless it's a house and not an apartment
>>
>>1691133
>Is renting out a room usually a bad idea?
Most of the time, yes. Never rent to blacks, Mexicans, women, or families.
>>
>>1691133

As long as it isn't a female student because then you'll have random Chads coming over to fuck her.
>>
>>1691133

Just depends.

It's best to get some one with a steady paying job in a clean industry like computers, accounting, etc...

You need to make the rules concerning noise, cleanliness, and guests very very clear up front.

Also the law gives them 60 days to leave if you decide to kick them out.

It's best if it's someone you already know.

I've lived with 6 roommates over the years, 4 I had never even met before we lived together. Among all of them, 4 were excellent, one was kinda a pain, and one was absolutely terrible it turned into a real nightmare for me and I had to move.

Ultimately you never really know up front. The roommate that was absolutely terrible seemed pretty nice up front.
>>
>>1691244

I'd say just steer clear of women altogother.

Also people are saying no blacks, but actually the very best roommates I have ever had have been black men.
>>
>>1691133
Do your research and make a legit lease with no loop holes. During my undergrad I broke my 12 month lease every year so that I could move back home during the summer months. The landlords couldn't do anything because their leases were shit.
>>
>>1691252
uncle toms will go out of their way not to act like niggers, but most blacks aren't uncle toms.
>>
>>1691268
it's almost never worth pursuing someone that abandons your rental property if they didn't damage it and paid up until that point.

even if they pursue you they would have to prove that they made an effort to find a new tenant and weren't able to find one. in your case if you're a student, what wages are they going to garnish?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.