[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to put my NEETbux.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: disability-sign-money.jpg (13KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
disability-sign-money.jpg
13KB, 288x288px
I'm a 24 year old NEET on disability. I get $2,700 a month and live in Southern California.
I'm technically not allowed to receive wages or a salary (lest my disability get stopped) but I am allowed to get interest, capital gains, rental income, or royalties.

How should I put my NEETbux to work?

I'm also allowed to get money from lawsuits. I'm considering plastering my city's businesses with ADA lawsuits and have them settle with me. Does anyone know how I can do this?
>>
Well, what's your goal? Equity growth? Long-term savings? Passive income?

What's your risk tolerance?

How much are you able to save out of that 2700 right now? How much do you have in the bank right now?
>>
whats wrong with u bro, just curious
>>
>>1689696
>I get $2,700 a month

are you a vegetable or something? thats insane
>>
>>1690490
He lives in CA, that's not that much.
>>
>>1689696
>I get $2,700 a month
wow i get $900 a month to work my ass off
>>
This is why welfare should be abolished.

That's 2700 that was stolen from working people to pay for someone to post on 4chan
>>
>>1690385
>goal
I don't know anything about investing. But passive sounds like my style.
>how much are you able to save
$300 a month. The rest goes to rent, food, car, etc.
>how much in bank
$4K.

>>1690434
Depression.

>>1690651
You must live/work in a low cost of living area. In LA, someone making $900 a month would literally be homeless.

>>1690731
It's not welfare. I paid into it. Welfare is getting something for nothing, like they do in the ghetto.
>>
>>1690908
So, 300 isn't much but with the 4k that's enough to start an index fund account.

For passive, I would have suggested a rental property, but you're not really there yet. And if you're able to save 300, you really don't need PI anyway. What you want is equity growth, which the index fund will help you with.
>>
>>1690908
2700 a month for being a sad piece of shit? how did you manage this? Im depressed all the fucking time
>>
>>1689696
Kill yourself.
>>
>>1691024
>Kill yourself

That's why I'm on disability.
>>
>>1689696
kill yourself.
>>
>>1689696
How do I get free money for being depressed? Who do I have to talk to?
>>
File: welfare-check.jpg (146KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
welfare-check.jpg
146KB, 1400x788px
>>1690939
>>1691198
Depends who you work(ed) for.
Most people pay FICA contributions, which means you can apply for SSD.
If you are a railroad employee, you can apply through the RRB.
If you're covered by a public retirement system (like CalPERS, CalSTRS, LACERA, or LACERS), you can apply through that.
If you are covered by a private pension plan (either corporate such as Raytheon or union such as Teamsters) you can apply though that.
If you are in the military you can seek disability retirement.
If you are/were in the military, you can seek VA disability compensation or a non-service connected pension.
If your state has a short term disability (like California) program, you can apply.
If you paid into a private disability insurance, you can file a claim (good luck).
If you got hurt due to someone's malice or negligence, you can sue them for damages.
If you have never worked and you became disabled before adulthood, you can usually receive your parents' survivor benefits. And there's SSI from the SSA.

There is an old woman that is collecting a civil war pension. He father (a Civil War vet) married a woman in the 1930s and they had a kid. The dad died, and the mother got the pension. The kid was disabled, so when the mother died, the kid got it.

Don't forget begging from strangers or your family. And food stamps.

Where there's a will, there's a way.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.