[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Islamic banks are free why doesn't everyone use them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4231.jpg (29KB, 300x221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4231.jpg
29KB, 300x221px
If Islamic banks are free why doesn't everyone use them?
>>
>>1689238
Why do I have to have my central nervous system removed for a year, just so the doctor can adjust my moral fiber?

Does anyone else here like My Little Pony?
>>
>>1689238
there are islamic banks?
>>
>>1689238
>If Islamic banks are free why doesn't everyone use them?

Kek no they're not. They basically just rephrase traditional banking terminology to make it look like its Sharia complaint. They still charge interest even if they call it by something else. Its the only way they can ever hope to make a profit.
>>
>>1689238
CAUSE THEY ARE ISLAMIC YOU DEGENERARTE FUCK GET OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NEGER
>>
>>1689292
At least friendship is magic, anon.
>>
>>1689296
never heard of islamic banking before, checked some out and yup they just rename the stuff and maybe don't invest in some areas like weapons alcohol or pig products. = smaller portfolio = more risk

Looks to me like significantly cutting your profits for religious brownie points.

Also you probably get extra attention from alphabet agencies. So extra butt probing in airports is to be expected.
>>
I tried getting a mortgage through an Islamic bank.

Basically you buy the property together as a rental property. Say you buy a 100k house. You put 10k down They pay the rest. You own 10% they own 90%. You buy their 90% by paying the rental value as the monthly payment. Depending on the area and house you choose they may reject it because they wouldn't make much money but usually they make more than your standard interest rate mortgage because rental estimates are so high in locations. But the good thing is there's no such thing as foreclosure. Say you have been living there awhile and now own 50%. You lose a job or suffer through some financial issues. You can move out and rent the place out getting 50% of rent instead of being foreclosed in a traditional mortgage setting.
>>
>>1689238
>put money in bank
>receive zero interest
>good
>>
>>1689238

Jan 01, 2017, islamic banks can start buying gold as investments.

Gold gunna go up

JNUG and NUGT january.
>>
>>1689238
They have ADD and need pump fast.
Usury is their best friend.
That is why everyone doesn't use them.
>>
>>1689482

>put money in bank
>receive 0.05% interest
>good
>>
>>1689471
that actually sounds good, as opposed to losing everything.. islamic banks are the future
>>
>>1689302
VOC mentality, approved.
>>
>>1691043
i receive around 2.75% currently last year 3%. but whatever.
>>
>>1691218
Explain your Jewish sorcery in how you're making 3%
>>
>>1691234
banks have these promotions where they give you +2-3% on new deposits if you move your money around you always get a promotion.

also have some 1 year gov bonds in the same range.
>>
>>1691243
oh an d obviously i don't buy the bonds myself i just have an investment account at the bank and they administering the paperwork i just buy and sell on their website.
>>
Because it funds ISIS
>>
>>1691279
kek
>take money out of islamic bank of is is now haram
>you no want to do haram anon
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.