[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the event that Bitcoin becomes a widely accepted currency,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: his's 4cc team.jpg (71KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
his's 4cc team.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
In the event that Bitcoin becomes a widely accepted currency, how much will it be worth? How will it stabilize? Current currencies are stable (or unstable) because of the strength of the country backing them. USD is stable because the US is a really fucking powerful country.

Will satoshi be the common unit traded in the market, while milli- and micr0- are for the big dogs? Will the truly rich lay claim to maybe a dozen bitcoins?
>>
>>1687909
>Widely accepted currency.
>Only 21 million in circulation ever.
>>
>>1688058
Smallest unit is satoshi (0.00000001 BTC).

I swear to god, these grandpa's have no clue.
>>
>>1687909
1st something big and bad needs to happen to regular stocks.
>>
>>1687909
>Bitcoin becomes a widely accepted currency

zero possibility of this ever happening

It will always bee a speculative commodity used for drugs and pump and dumps for fiat.
>>
>>1688084
>It will always bee a speculative commodity used for drugs and pump and dumps for fiat.
Like every commodity ever before.
>>
>>1688263
>Like every commodity ever before.
Great, so its never going to be a widely accepted currency.

>Smallest unit is satoshi (0.00000001 BTC). I swear to god, these grandpa's have no clue.

Yes, future man i cant wait to need an ISP/Cell Provider/Power/GPS/WIFI to make a "secure" and "private" transaction. Should be great in a power outage situation too
>>
I expect you will see 5-10k per coin fairly soon.
4 years ago there were 0 bitcoin atms. Now there are 6 of them nearby, just in my city.
>>
>>1688301
i used to have about 6 block buster videos in my city too
>>
>>1688084
a) you're lacking imagination
b) you're still right though. (bitcoin is flawed)
>>
>>1688058
>>1688067
>21 quadrillion units
>21 000 000 000 000 000

wew
and even if it reaches the point where you need more you can easily develop a layer on top of the system that rounds up transactions

wewew
>>
>>1688314
I know what point you were trying to make, but I think the point you actually made is different.

You just showed how fluid and progressive the world is. Something as huge as Blockbuster disappeared, because it became deprecated. The same will happen to fiat.
>>
>>1687909
YOU FUCKING NO-COINERS AND COINERS ARE FUCKING THICK. No-coiners think it's a scam, coiners think it will "replace cash when the government bans paper cash". You both are mentally retarded.

BITCOIN IS TOO VOLITILE TO BE USED AS CURRENCY. Bitcoin is too volitile to be used as currency. The cryptocurrency known as "bitcoin" fluctuates in price to such a degree that it can never be accepted as a usable currency. Bitcoin is too volitle to be used as a currency. In other words, bitcoin is too volitle to be used as a currency. Bit-to-the-coin, is too voli-to-the-tle to be used as curren-to-the-cy. Too volitle to be used as currency, bitcoin is. Bitcoin is too volitle to be used as a currency. Bitcoin. Is. Too. Volitile. To. Be. Used. As. Currency. Volitile is Bitcoin, too to be used as currency. Currency as used to volitle too is bitcoin. Bitcoinistoovolitiletobeusedascurrency.
>>
>>1688367
hmmm....

so let me get this straight :
>>
4/5 will be using blockchain (not bitcoin) tech in 2017. They will see that it will be a centralized coin without the entirety of the "bitcoin network."

$10k to $1mil is where I see it, between 2020-2024.
>>
*4/5 banks
>>
>>1688299
>Great, so its never going to be a widely accepted currency

Already legally defined as a commodity by the US government. Cannot be a legal currency by definition.

Any business transaction is legally supposed to convert it to fiat in order to report it for taxes.

That's just for show though.

I guarantee you that not a single person has bought a copy of Windows or a 4chan pass with Bitcoin though.

>Yes, future man i cant wait to need an ISP/Cell Provider/Power/GPS/WIFI to make a "secure" and "private" transaction. Should be great in a power outage situation too

>Hello, I was having a problem paying my power bill. I sent you 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001 BTC, but you only credited my account for 0.000000000000000000000000000000000001 BTC.
>>
>>1688353
Far more likely to happen to Bitcoin than to fiat. Bitcoin's value is purely speculative; fiat currency has value from the need to use it to pay tax.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.