[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shit is a scam. I tried it cause some anon here said it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: earnh.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
earnh.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
This shit is a scam. I tried it cause some anon here said it was a legit way to make money.

>Signed up
>Opened the video section
>ran 3 video streams at once
>Let it run 3 nights in a row
>Earned 250 Honeydollars
>200 Honey Dollars = 2 US dollars

What a waste
>>
I guess I was the only one that tried this shit?
>>
>>1688261
yes
>>
$2 is better than nothing.. At least they didnt run off with your money like Hash Ocean
>>
>>1687355
so if you make $1.25 a day and do this everyday all year while (I assume) you just do nothing, then an extra ~$450 dollars isn't too bad.

How can I get on this ride?
>>
>>1688412

Well sure but,

> Having to log in and set it up everyday
> The constant wear is gonna fuck your computer pretty quick
> Your increase in power bill will likely be beyond the $1.25 per day

Some fuckin anon said at least $3 a day which is fuckin bullshit. The video thing often crashes anyway. You'll be lucky to pull $1 per day.
>>
>>1687355
Don't waste your time with this anon. Sign up to likefaucet.com and you should be able to make that in a day. It's coming very soon.
>>
>>1687355
One of the guys that uses it here. Look in the user panel and see which options have the highest # of payout. Normally the matchedcars and tvglee are the ones. Run two windows, both visible. Make sure one is "active", they pay way more when visibility is green. Bring up the windows, turn off your monitor, go to bed, wake up with a buck or two. You can run it during the day too, I typically get around 3 bucks a day.
>>
>>1688333
>>1688412

Bandwith and electricity costs diminish the gains.

>>1688513

You're really pushing this, huh? Good luck suckering some anons into it, dime a dozen.

>>1689862

The guy could beg on the corner if he's that desperate for cents a day. Cause someone's paying for his computer and connectivity.
>>
>>1687355

What is to stop someone from running a server farm of headless browsers "viewing" tens of thousands of videos per day? Do you have to do something to ensure you are actively watching the video? Sorry, I'm unfamiliar with the platform.
>>
>>1688513
>shilling
does this shithole have mods?
>>
What if I use say 10 pcs?
>>
>>1689870
This guy gets it. Computing power and bandwidth costs money. Most specifically to you(unless you're running up mommy and daddy's bill), electricity - most likely at a loss to them(not that you'd care.)

You'll be better off using cards with reward bonuses like spending $1000 in 3 months to get $150, but sticking to a budget(don't spend more than you make) and never paying interest. Considering that the OP post is confusing to you, this is probably a dangerous proposition. The banks are counting on you being a screw up and getting a lot of interest off of you. Wouldn't recommend it unless you already have your shit together.
>>
>>1687355
>>200 Honey Dollars = 2 US dollars
got to that line and I smiled and laughed. I am not the smiling and laughing type. But that was funny. lol
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.