[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (133KB, 303x343px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
133KB, 303x343px
Is this true?
>>
File: Black Obesity Epidemic.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Black Obesity Epidemic.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>1686562

Have you seen 'Merican niggers eating habits?

either soul food or fast food
>>
>>1686562
well let's look it this way
you are poor
a) you can have cheap high-caloric value food with lots of carbs and fats that will satisfy you deeply and decrease your stress levels
b) you can have expensive food you have to also spend time on procuring and preparing and will not be as fulfilling and satisfying as fast food. it's also mostly salads and you are fucking bored out of your mind of salads already.

it might taste better it might be better for your health but is it worth it day to day?
>>
>>1686900
beans are cheap
frozen vegetables are cheap
chicken is reasonable
oats are cheap
rice is cheap

please stop perpetuating dumb memes.

look up the anabolic cooking by dave ruel, the recipes are simple, quick, and not that expensive

fuck off faggot
>>
>>1686975
well form my perspective nothing is cheap if you have to spend time preparing it. i'm gonna spend time on some lobster cooking or searing prime steak i'm not going to fuck around with oats and beans. also the cheap ingredients usually hormone treated pesticidized garbage and don't actually taste good. if you want quality ingredients you will pay an arm and a leg compared. for example a little bottle of green peppers could be had for $1.50, but also for $50 the difference between the two is quiet remarkable.

as for poorfags, the truth is yes if you do cook you can feed a family from the price of a meal of fast food. it won't be much better than said fast food tho. but i'm guessing most of them can't cook for shit.
>>
>>1686980
jesus christ you're so pretentious
>>
>>1686984
Not them, but a lot of food is habits. If you ever get a chance and can find it there is an old documentary called People Like Us: Social Class in America. Lot of interesting things said from interviews of various class people. One food bank tried giving away free bread. They normally give away typical white bread, but they got a shipment of fresh baked sourdough in. Though the sourdough was nutritionally superior people didn't want it. Why? Because it wasn't familiar and it was harder to make a sandwich with.
>>
>>1686975
This. I eat tuna and five multiple times per day, cheap AF and lots of protein

>muh mercury

I've been doing it for over a decade with zero I'll effects
>>
>>1687026
I see the effects in the way your dumbass types. Youll be dead soon.
>>
>>1687040
well your brain need selenium to store mercury safely, guess what's tuna is full of also besides mercury?

still storing lots of mercury in your brain does not sound like something you want to do.
>>
>>1686984

Found the low-class scum.
>>
>>1686980
Podesta plz
>>
>>1686562
Low-class & junk food are definetly corelated, people who think their body deserves good food typically do better in their careers as well, more energy too if you're healthy
>>
>>1687075
the term good and bad food is pretty arbitrary in this context tho.
the only thing that fast foods have is high sodium content and low fiber content. the fiber madness turned out to be a dud recently, so it leaves the sodium. arguably fast food is fine to eat and you will not have any health problems if you exercise right. there was this interview with two negers they said they only eat in mcdonalds but they do this street chimping all day so they are both healthy and ripped.

so this whole bad food good food is more about the toxic and hormonal residue found in cheap mass produced food items and ingredients than any other quality or macro composition.

if someone rants about balanced diet or how should you weight macros and you should have lot's of fibers and stuff just ignore them they are spouting nonsense from 30-40 years ago. if someone says you should eat low-fat immediately proceed to burn them at a stake!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.