[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see an opening in the market for right wing figures in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: danielday_lewisjpg.jpg (392KB, 705x1000px) Image search: [Google]
danielday_lewisjpg.jpg
392KB, 705x1000px
I see an opening in the market for right wing figures in the arts and media, due to the liberals entire thought crime cartel. How do I profit off this and get in while the bubbles hot
>>
>>1686462
That ship has sailed awhile ago. I would start focusing on Trump counter culture. Look at the Reagan and Bush years for inspiration. Your audience will be liberal, particularly young liberals, who are reevaluating political correctness and social justice, but will still be socially liberal and anti-trump. There is going to be a significant fear of reactionaries throughout Trump's time in office and there will also be another Russian-scare similar to the cold war, sparked by moderate Republicans and Democrats leveraging a congressional investigation against him. You can be sure it will happen, because the intelligence agencies will never allow a slow realignment with Russia against China without a fight. The Russian scare is something, similar to gamergate, that you could jump start a youtube channel with, for example.
>>
>>1686462
Well, what are your thoughts faggot?
>>
>>1686470
so you are pretty much saying 'alt left' is coming? liberals with an edge
>>
>>1686778
I'm careful to say 'alt-left' but something like that, yes. There's certainly going to be a Trump counter-culture that could transform into or grow along side an alt-left.

If I were to start a youtube channel, then alt-left would be good for the character and tone of the channel. It would give you much more to work with than 'anti-trump'. Anti-trump would just form the focal point of the channel so to speak. And an event like a Russian/Reactionary scare, similar to the redscare would be a good opportunity to jump start the channel. Careful not to tie it to Hillary, because most except for SJWs hate Hillary and will react negatively or with suspicion towards the association between her corrupt political campaign and Russian interference. Remember the left championed leaks during the Bush and Obama years as a form of civil disobedience, so there will be those who openly support it no matter what and those who are uneasy about it, especially when it hurts them, but their hate for Hillary makes them sympathetic, especially those who voted for Bernie. They'll definitely want to move on from Hillary in other words and in fact, you might occasionally attack Hillary whenever she rears her head. Anti-Trump focal point, Anti-Clinton or Anti-'third-way' democrat undercurrent, and Alt-left left in character and tone, something which will compete nicely with shows like The Young Turks who have been thrown off footing after a Trump win and who many liberals are disillusioned with.

Much of this is just speculation of course, you'll have to feel the waters as you go along. Whatever you do, you don't want your channel to risk riding a one trick pony like many from Gamer-Gaters, for example. Sargon seems to have successfully pulled an audience from the movement and grew his channel to be more than just Anti-Sjw. Thunderfoot, not so much. He gets a decent amount of views but I'm not sure how long he can keep beating the SJW and Thermal Camera horse.
>>
>>1687050
cont.

Also, if you really want to do something Right-Wing, then I'm sure there will be a market for it, but jumping on the counter-culture bandwagon is just the low hanging fruit. I'm sure the anti-PC/Obama right wing counter-culture movement will persist over the coming decade, just as the Anti-Bush/Identity Politics counter-culture persisted into the Obama years. If nothing else, then dabbling in liberal propaganda will give you a good understanding of how to create conservative propaganda. Maybe you could even play both sides to maximize views.

Anyway, I'm curious to hear your thoughts. I don't really know much about old media to be honest, so my suggestions are geared toward new media.
>>
>>1686778
Its Ctrl left, not Alt left
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.