[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

eBay general: poop sales edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ebay_logo_gross.jpg (94KB, 1417x665px) Image search: [Google]
ebay_logo_gross.jpg
94KB, 1417x665px
eBay general: poop sales edition
>>
>Arrange return via eBay message.
>Seller refunds me in full when item is in transit.

How illegal would it be for me to start a package intercept to get it back?
>>
>>1685680
Hey man, what is your username on ebay?
>>
>>1685680
Why don't you just not be a dick?
>>
>>1685672
How do you avoid fakes in eBay? If I get sent a fake can I get a refund without having to pay shipping to send it back?
>>
>>1686950
you should avoid new users selling only buy from trusted users.
>>
>>1686950
I just avoid buying anything important on ebay. I've bought from many people with 99.9% positive feedback and still gotten fakes. Always check the negative feedback before buying and if there are several people saying they got fakes then I would avoid that seller.
>>
>>1685680
He can put in a claim with eBay as well. Is there tracking? That will be traced back to you.
>>
>>1686974
Trusted users stil sell fakes
>>
>>1686986
That's what happens when you're a poorfag trying to save a nickel.
>>
>>1685672
so, I sold a product a few weeks ago and the guy demanded a return, left bad feedback, etc. I got it back today and it's definitely not what I sent him. serial numbers, stamps, and materials are all different. How would you guys suggest I try to get my money back?
>>
>>1687131
Not poor, just cheap. What do you suggest instead?
>>
>>1687221
You wont. Had this done to me where the buyer swapped graphics cards and claimed item not as described and sent me back an old graphics card. Tried fighting it but the money had been refunded, nothing you can do at that point besides civil suit.
>>
>>1687221
You have to record yourself packaging your item and save it somewhere. If you get your item returned, record youself opening that box. Show proof that it is yours by recording a video of it. You don't have to do this with every item just ones that are very expensive. If you're a trusted user, ebay will definitely take action. You can even contact the local authorities if the person you sold it to is in your state.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.