[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Silver bells are ringing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: silverz.jpg (737KB, 2429x1111px) Image search: [Google]
silverz.jpg
737KB, 2429x1111px
It's here and ripe for the picking. Take some and tell those play money teddy bears to ride their fake horse off into the sunset...
>>
depends on chinese/us production with Trump at the helm.
wouldnt a trade war be bad for commodities?
>>
>>1685637
>1964
>2014
>silver
>>
Passed down from generation to generation.
Can you handle it?
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 739x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 739x600px
you can't eat silver. checkmate, birthers
>>
File: bluemangroup.jpg (187KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
bluemangroup.jpg
187KB, 736x1104px
>>1685858
They beg to differ
>>
>>1685865
lol'd out loud
>>
>>1685782
that 1964 is 90% silver and the Silver eagle is 99.9% silver. Fuck off poorfag.
>>
File: kennedy.jpg (10KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
kennedy.jpg
10KB, 236x177px
>>1685868
Translation = as time goes on it just gets better
If you can't handle it I would stay away.
The head on that 1964 got wacked last time they tried to bring it back.
Stick to BTC911....its a safe space for a snowflake.
>>
>>1685865
cheeky
>>
>>1685881
Seriously stick to Bitcoin cause you can't handle silverz.

Your ballz r 2 small.
"The only modern-day US politician who went head-to-head with the MONEY god was President Kennedy. He signed Executive Order 11110 which authorized the US Treasury to issue Silver Certificates and to coin Silver Dollars, a smart move that if fully implemented would have put the Federal Reserve out of commission. Strangely, five months after issuing said order, he was assassinated. Silver Certificates and Dollars were then tossed into the dustbin of oblivion.

Even the President of the United States is no match for the MONEY god. Poor Kennedy had to be made an example of in order to warn all American politicians to beware of bearding the demons in their den."

https://biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2015/07/28/how-the-ashkenazi-jews-conquered-the-west/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHefeA-hyMA
>>
>>1685637
silver is sadly overpriced right now.
i'm sorry but that's the truth. gold is still overpriced as a result of 2008 (which never ended properly) and silver is overpriced to gold.
when gold/silver falls below 50 you buy silver we are above 70 yet.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsY2EeUuLj8
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.