[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How rich do I have to be to hire out actresses for the night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (142KB, 634x977px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 634x977px
How rich do I have to be to hire out actresses for the night like those guys in Dubai?
>>
21 bitcoins and wait for 10 years
>>
>>1685619

It varies widely based on the popularity of the actress. And what you mean by "hire out". For small time actresses, it is within the reach of upper middle class of America.
>>
>>1685619

Here I got you a link.

http://www.celebritytalent.net/sampletalent/2394/tamera-mowry/
>>
>>1685619
Rich enough to pay for an expensive whore, duh.
>>
why would you waste your money like that

there are way hotter chicks who will do way more for much less money
>>
File: 18299000.jpg (15KB, 200x222px) Image search: [Google]
18299000.jpg
15KB, 200x222px
>>1685640
So I can fuck R. Lee Ermey for $40k?
>>
>>1685629
what is the logic behind this 21 coin meme?
>>
>>1685831
21 million bitcoins to exist in total forever

1 million people can own 21 btc

less than 1 million people since btcs constantly get lost etc
>>
>>1685831
people who think bitcoin is going to 100x so they can be a millionaire. better off having 210 bitcoins if you want a more realistic chance.
>>
>>1685640

http://www.celebritytalent.net/sampletalent/10704/anne-hathaway/

lol. can we start a kickstart to whore out anne hathaway?
>>
A goat goes for around 100$ around here. Guess they are cheaper in sand land
>>
Depends what type of girl you want.

Here some based oil niggers expose them all the time after they've bought and paid for them.

tagthesponsor.com
>>
The ones who could be models and actresses but aren't famous are typically $5,000 per night. The C and D list celebrities who are having trouble keeping in the black and do it typically go for $50,000 per night.

To afford that sort of luxury on anything like a regular basis and to have the social connections to know who to talk to in order to set that up, you have to be raking in the millions or be so powerful that someone will spot you the money to be in your good graces.
>>
>>1685685

No but he can fuck you for $10k and a Cuban
>>
>>1686058
what can you do to her?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.