[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best day / swing trade brokerage / trading platform

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: phat stax yo.jpg (381KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
phat stax yo.jpg
381KB, 1300x866px
What is the best day / swing trade brokerage / trading platform that doesn't require 25k/50k to start and doesn't have crazy fees?
>>
>>1685561
The one where you trade with fake money.

Save up to play with the big bois, child.
>>
If you're European try Plus500 or IG Markets
>>
>>1685586
It's not Plus500 a scam?
>>
>>1685591
Yeah I'm not sure, use IG OP
>>
>>1685604
What's your opinion about Interactive Brokers?
>>
>>1685581
not a child, faggot. and this isn't a pissing contest because if it were you'd lose.

I've got 100k tied up in a 401k and some in a roth IRA... I've got about 14,000 in liquidity.

Not looking to go balls deep... just wanna play a little... limits my exposure to risk...
>>
>>1685632
And before you misconstrue this comment... not talking about my prior investments as the pissing contest. I was referring to you popping off at the mouth IRL.

Watch yourself son, internet tough guy here and I'll rek your shit.
>>
>>1685636

For day trading, you usually need certain cash requirements to unlock those trades. Otherwise you are limited to a 3 per week (5 business day) trade limit. If you are ok with that, you can do swing trading with a sub-25k account.
>>
>>1685561
>>1685561

Are you certified retarded?

>>
>>1685658
This.
Day trading requires $25k but there's no limit on swing trading.
Robinhood is an alright choice if you're cheap but it has occasional outages.
If you don't mind fees just find any big boy broker.
>>
>>1685632
>14,000 in liquidity
>balls deep
>limits my exposure to risk

I think you're just repeated phrases you've heard or read on this board before. Investing in equities would not limit any amount of risk, on the contrary it would only increase your overall risk level.

Don't try so hard and don't roleplay, we see through that.

>inb4 muh million dollar real estate portfolio I can't show you and my 6-figure 401k that I refuse to show proof of blah blah blah
>>
>>1685665
He doesn't want to get raped by commissions.
>>
>>1685561
Charles Schwab and don't trade penny stocks like a faggot
>>
>>1686140
>I think you're just repeated phrases you've heard or read on this board before. Investing in equities would not limit any amount of risk, on the contrary it would only increase your overall risk level.
>Don't try so hard and don't roleplay, we see through that.

Actually, it's more likely you need to clean your glasses.

I'm an oldfag, but new to /biz/. Mainly live in /b/, /k/, /g/, /hc/, /s/, and /fit/.

The point I was trying to make is that I have 14k in cash that I can get my hands on easily. The thing is I don't WANT to put all 14k into learning the in's and outs of day/swing trading. I already contribute quite a bit to my 401k, the max to my Roth IRA, and a good chunk to my HSA. If I'm able to play with a lower amount, like 5k, if shit hits the fan it's really not that big of a deal.

I'd like to gain experience small and not get in over my head.... that's what I mean by not going balls deep and limiting my exposure to risk.
>>
>>1686374
I mean... if it means I have to save up 25k before I have access to good tools and good options, then so be it.

Just wondering if there are good options I'm not aware of? The idea is I want to be active, and I want to be in control of my destiny and try to maximize returns.
>>
if you are playing that small you might as well use a bucketshop like 1broker.net

minimum position is 0.01 btc, so that's ~9 bucks?
>>
>>1685627
Never used it
>>
>>1685561
All public trading platforms pay out less that what is paid in. Sounds like a certain other business where people bet on red?

Stay away.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.