[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rich Exchange Students

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: chinese kid.jpg (28KB, 625x420px)
chinese kid.jpg
28KB, 625x420px
Any ideas on how to make money off of rich and stupid foreign exchange students?
>>
>>1684506
Mug them
>>
Sell them overpriced drugs (arbitrage)
>>
Depends, which country are you in?
>>
>>1684508
>>1684544
Since when do niggers browse 4chan?
>>
>>1684506
offer to do their homework and assignments for them
take their money
then pay an indian kid to do all the work
>>
>>1684548
I did this as a side job at university. Specifically rich asian kids in the same major as me whose english was shit.
>>
>>1684506
Be their personal assistant and overcharge them.
>>
>>1684506
Start a business with them. Tell them "money from you, work from me" then charge them 50/hr to work. Give 15/hr to an Indian guy, keep the rest for yourself.
>>
>>1684590
Not even an Indian doctor make a 15 a hour
>>
>>1684545
USA, there are lots of rich Chinese students who are not intelligent
>>
That put me in a good humour. I love the ruthlessness of it, its not enough to screw the chump with money over, but you've surreptitiously screwed the indian guy. awesome set up, great delivery. spot on
>>
I'm sure they'll are looking forward to sleeping with white women.
>>
>>1684506
Most of these kids are used to constantly getting their way and majority of them are pussies if you can rob them fucking do it. Personally I speak madarain and just like embarssing them in front of other asian girls calling them fagggot and what not
>>
>>1685159
lmao, who the fuck are you and why do you talk like that?
>>
>>1684506
>>1684609
This dipshit again?
Stop whining that you didn't win the genetic lottery and start doing something productive instead.

>inb4 hurr racial scheming is productive.
Stop being a >>>/pol/ nigger and do something that's actually productive.
>>
>>1685505
I can't tell what you're complaining about.

Are you angry about white racists, or asian self-hatred, or people making reference to race, or people making reference to foreign countries which you consider to be "people of colour" who require your swift and loud protection, or just generally angry?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.