[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a smart strategy for Linkedin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: LinkedIn.png (48KB, 1256x869px) Image search: [Google]
LinkedIn.png
48KB, 1256x869px
Is this just a vanity thing, like Instagram for Professionals, or is there a toolbox of techniques you can use to improve employment prospects with Linkedin?

Do any of you guys blog on it?

How do you "network" through it?
>>
File: tumblr_nd397uQfQi1u0d1gco1_500.jpg (92KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nd397uQfQi1u0d1gco1_500.jpg
92KB, 500x648px
Seriously? Anyone here not a NEET?
>>
>>1684232

Read the 2-Hour Job Search.

It lays out a step-by-step system for using LinkedIn to network with people so that they champion you getting whatever job you want.

You can use the strategy for other shit too, like general networking.

Weird enough, in my experience, Twitter also seems to be a really good networking tool for professionals.
>>
>>1684344
Nice dubs. Actually that book is a really good lead, just been reading summaries and listening to interviews with the author. Exactly what I need. thanks for that!!!

Care to elaborate more on the twitter as a networking tool? I have friends who do it, but I still don't get it. haha
>>
>>1684232
LinkedIn and Twitter is mostly used by professionals for networking.

However if you are just starting as an employee and have no network of your own, you have not really anything of value in it for yourself.

Most of my stock tips are gained from LinkedIn posts by professionals in the industry of my interest, as well as Twitter. Finding and connecting with these professionals is however something you have to do yourself.
>>
>>1684532
>LinkedIn and Twitter is mostly used by professionals for networking.
but in reality how does that end up happening? I just find it weird on Twitter because of the 140 limit, I can't see how you can earn someone's respect or build a report like that.

>Most of my stock tips are gained from LinkedIn posts by professionals in the industry of my interest,
Are these like traders you follow or employees and experts of the particular companies and industries whose stocks you're monitoring?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.