[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i don't know shit about economics and never dealt with money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: bitcoin.png (313KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.png
313KB, 700x700px
i don't know shit about economics and never dealt with money in my life. tell me everything i need to know about bitshekel
>>
>>1683357
avoid it it's a fucking bad meme.
avoid buying everything shills on this board recommend for that matter.
>>
>>1683357
It's not for you. Avoid.
>>
>>1683357
heh I remember that day, 2013 on /g/
>>
>>1683518
>it's a fucking bad meme.

Keep coping.
>>
oh and anyone using the words: moon cope or suicide is a fucking retarded 13yo kid who has no idea whatsoever about investment business or anything you would do better to listen to a crook like kiyosaki or maloney than them.
>>
>>1683357
Am I afraid to post a URL on here.
But there are more than one hundred types of crypto-currencies.
There's even one called Dogecoin. Just look up the crypto-currency market.

And according to the onion comunity there are a wide array of users ranging from everyday users and journalists to actual activists and organizations who used anonymity to fund and protect their endeavors and finances. And bitcoins break down into cents as well, like bitcoin equivalents to pennies.

And bitcoin mining, from the discussions had in previous threads on other boards, seems like a huge waste of money, despite being labeled as a 'hobby'. You gotta have hardware and power just to run the chance at finding bitcoins lying around, and even then, I have no fucking clue still where the damn things come from.

Which leads me to where Bitcoin originates from. Some Jap had an idea about something. And something something something.
Then the idea manifested and now there are other currencies. Currencies that can even be used publicly to pay for things like a coffee to plumbing services without having to be transferred into physical legal tender.

Does that help?
>>
>>1683518
i agree. it feels like a /biz/ pump and dump scheme. i'll buy some when it drops and this board is in panic.

it is possible to short bitcoin?
>>
>>1683703
possible yes but as with all short positions it's expensive to keep up. if you know when it will crash then go ahead. i have no idea.
>>
>>1683518
pic related
>>1683357
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu5Mtvy97-4
>>
>>1683789
this guy is the exhibit of moronic shills infesting this board op, don't ever listen to them! they are just looking to fleece you luring you into their pump and dump scheme.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.