[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crime Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

ITT: We fantasize about making a lot of money in criminal (and maybe movie-like) ways.

I was wondering wether someone could buy a stack of fake bills and get a shitty retail job with the sole purpose of replacing real bills in the register with the fake bills.
You would only do a single bill like once a week or something like that, and if they notice, you just lay down for a while and anticipate their moves because you're insider and they would initially suspect some customer doing it, so you would know about the countermeasures.

Maybe get two or three part-time jobs, so you could multiply your earnings.

Let's say a stack of €10k in €50 bills costs €1500.
With three jobs it would take 10 weeks to make your initial investment back (if you do a bill per week at each place), and then about a year to make the rest.

If you supplement this with other ways to spend them (for example using them to buy things where it's hard to check, like at the farmers market, or stopping teenagers in the street asking if they have €50 in lower denomination bills and coins, etc) it would be much quicker, and you'd have the income from the three jobs + a free €8500 (or more, depending on how efficient you are) every year.

I'm sure you could find other ways to supplement the original register swap thing, or even replace it altogether.
For example, you could spend your weekends going on a tour of a list of small store where you'd be sure that they don't check (and are safe, like no cameras, etc) and buy a cheap item in each, so you get back the rest in smaller bills and can make thousands in a single weekend.

What do you think?
Obviously it would be better to have a serious organization with multiple people like the organized crime groups do, but for a single person, does this make sense?
>>
>>1682901
>If they notice

They'd notice the very same day when they go to deposit the cash. Best case management enforces strict counterfeit measures. If another fake bill gets passed on your shift you're fired. Worst case security cameras catch you swapping the bills out and you're sent to prison.

Horrible idea.
>>
>>1682916
I'm not talking about going to do it at some multinational chain, but some small store that has no cameras or security.
If you get that job with the purpose of doing this, you're obviously going to avoid places that can easily get you caught.

Also, what about swppaing the bills, and then use the fake bill as change when somebody buys with a bigger bill?
If they notice before spending it, it's going to look like some other customer gave it to me, and if they don't, then it's the problem of whatever store the customer I give it to decides to spend it at.
>>
>>1682901
>>1682922
Exchange it on craigslist retard

Or just don't be a dunbfuck and card instead of trying to use fake money
>>
>>1682901
A year of holding 3 jobs and risking severe jail-time three times a week for a profit of €8.500. Are you fucking serious? Your biggest profits in that year will come from your three fucking jobs, not the bills you're trying to slip in at great personal risk.

How long until they catch on it always happens during your shift? How long after the police report they find out this strangely happens in three shops where you're an employee? And would you honestly take the risk that the farmer has one of those magic pens or runs their fingers across the embossing or takes a closer look at the hologram? Then they have a description of your face to match the stack of identically made fake-bills the treasury task-force has already piled up.

Nah, this bullshit only works in short bursts. The long-con really fucks you here. Hire a bus full of eastern europeans to come into your city for a weekend. you give each 20 fake bills and send them down a busy shopping street. they buy cheap bullshit at each shop and bring back most of the money in real bills. then they get to keep the goods and they get paid a small cut and you get a rest. once the shops cash in on Monday they realize you just dumped 50k of fake money on everyone in the street and the only faces they have on camera are poor foreign pawns.

>>1682916
>Best case management enforces strict counterfeit measures.
Also this. After the first bill you get an hour of training and then it's on your ass to catch the fake bills.
>>
>>1682930
Isn't fake money literally a 20year ass pounding?

There's a reason they're selling them instead of using them themselves...
>>
>>1682901
Short an airliner and make it crash into a building complex which you have insured against terrorism or disaster.
>>
>>1682929
>Exchange it on craigslist retard
What do you mean exactly?

>>1682929
>Or just don't be a dunbfuck and card instead of trying to use fake money
I know about carding.
I'm not here to find ways to make money. I'm just wondering about this other method.

>>1682930
>A year of holding 3 jobs and risking severe jail-time three times a week for a profit of €8.500. Are you fucking serious? Your biggest profits in that year will come from your three fucking jobs, not the bills you're trying to slip in at great personal risk.
I know. I wrote that in the OP.
it'll be whatever I'm earning + the 8500. Here it's a lot of money.

>How long until they catch on it always happens during your shift? How long after the police report they find out this strangely happens in three shops where you're an employee? And would you honestly take the risk that the farmer has one of those magic pens or runs their fingers across the embossing or takes a closer look at the hologram? Then they have a description of your face to match the stack of identically made fake-bills the treasury task-force has already piled up.
What if you change jobs once in a while, so you end up doing it at their place only a few times?
The market is always very frantic and there's barely any time to count the bills, let alone pay attention to them.

>Nah, this bullshit only works in short bursts. The long-con really fucks you here.
Agreed. You'd obviously not make a career out of it.

>Hire a bus full of eastern europeans to come into your city for a weekend. you give each 20 fake bills and send them down a busy shopping street. they buy cheap bullshit at each shop and bring back most of the money in real bills. then they get to keep the goods and they get paid a small cut and you get a rest. once the shops cash in on Monday they realize you just dumped 50k of fake money on everyone in the street and the only faces they have on camera are poor foreign pawns.
Good plan, but that's too complicated for one guy.
>>
>>1682930
>Also this. After the first bill you get an hour of training and then it's on your ass to catch the fake bills.
A small mom & pop store is not a huge multinational whre you have people thinking of training their employees after a single note gets in.
They'll take the unlucky loss and that's it.
Only after it happens a few times they'll get scanners, and after that, you can just leave and find another place.

>>1682934
That's only if you get caught :^)
>>
>>1682936
Are you this guy >>1678057?
>>
>>1682922
So you're going to pass fake 20's to customers who are:

1. Paying with cash
2. Using a $100 bill
3. For an item/s priced $1-$80

Do you know how rarely this actually occurs? To make the profit even remotely worth the risk you'd have to work 80 hrs/week as a cucked retail drone. There are far better ways to pass fake bills, and passing fake bills is nigger tier crime to begin with.

Please just abandon this idea and come up with something new.
>>
>>1682943
I understand it's rare, and might happen like once a day, but it's not like you're going to do it every 5 minutes.
If you only do it once a week you'll easily find many opportunities to do it.
And that's just one of the ways you'd be exchanging them.
>>
>>1682922
>I'm not talking about going to do it at some multinational chain, but some small store that has no cameras or security.
>>1682941
>A small mom & pop store is not a huge multinational whre you have people thinking of training their employees after a single note gets in.
>They'll take the unlucky loss and that's it.

You have it exactly backwards. The huge multinational chain has a dozen wageslaves in the store and it could have been anyone. Management doesn't care to go chasing a few bucks of company money. The chain doesn't give a shit either - it's just another risk of doing business like theft. They have a certain % of turnover budgeted for fake money and it doesn't even bother them because they have good margins.

A small mom & pop store cares about every dollar because it comes out of the owner's own fucking pockets. Finding a fake 50 at the end of the day is devastating, because that may be half of their daily profit. There is a very clearly responsible person since the one person manning the store was you. And since the store is their life they can spend however many hours chasing down how it happened and who did it - in essence, their obsession is the limit.

As a business owner I can tell you - if I find a fake 50 in your register for the second time you're either my favourite employee getting their very last chance or you're fucking out the door.

Our central bank offers free anti-counterfeit trainings to businesses and I've done one before. There's a single kind of 50 Euro note that's next to indistinguishable, but in April they'll launch the new 50s and that shit will probably end. All the other forgeries they showed us were super fucking obvious. So either I'd sign my employee up for such a training or I'd give them a rundown myself the evening this shit first happens. Run your fucking fingers over the embossed line at the top ("BCE ECB EZB..:") and feel it. If uncertain look at the water mark and hologram. It's not rocket science!
>>
>>1682942
No. His theory is interesting though.

9/11 is such a fraud and Lucky Larry is the face of that crime. Intersting to watch his interviews and think "you´re looking into the eyes of someone who knows the complete truth about 9/11. Very frightening.
>>
>>1682959
You're right, I made a mistake in thinking a small store would be better (and probably in the whole thing kek).
What about a sort of middle ground?
Like a chain, but not McDonald's big. Just a local or small franchise, or any store with a lot of employees that's not the life of the owner like in a mom & pop.
>>
Also, what about using the fake bills on prostitutes?
This way you'll get 10k of sex for the discounted price of only €1500.
Surely they don't really check, and if they do, you can just pretend you didn't know or run away.
They'll probably give them to their pimps anyway, so it's not like they're gonna deposit them at the bank.
>>
Why the fuck wouldn't you do this with drug dealers instead????? There is no way of them checking till it is too late, and it's completely anonymous eitherway
>>
>>1683078
I thought of that, but I figured if I got caught they'd kill me (and possibly my family too), which is too big of a risk compared to "just" going to jail.
>>
Bump from page 10
>>
>>1682901
Enjoy your ban
>>
>>1684357
Why?
I'm not talking about actually doing it. Just discussing the possibility.

Can't say the same about all those other threads about actually committing the crimes (and all those clear pump & dump attempts like "X on suicide watch"), which are the crime itself.
>>
>>1682968
>>1683078
>how to get murdered
>>
extorting money from pedophiles online.
>>
>Use fake bills to pay prostitutes

waheyyy solution found
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.