[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fighting Supervisor..?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Child Soldiers.jpg (91KB, 547x668px) Image search: [Google]
Child Soldiers.jpg
91KB, 547x668px
>Nothing more I can do in the workday, I've been out of work coming to my desk for an hour and a half but am required to be there
>Get on wikipedia instead of staring at the wall
>Supervisor at work walking by behind me, but not my supervisor
>He's half my size, a foot shorter, and balding with middle age
>Gets right up behind me and smacks his hand against his palm like he's going to hit me
>Sit up and say "Hey, what was that about?"
>He retreats back to his corner avoiding eye contact and not responding
>Avoids making the deliberate eye contact that I'm trying to make with him for the rest of the day
>Creeps over to say something to my supervisor later
>Leaves before my shift ends, where I plan to run him down and confront him about what he did

Should I go to HR or just fuck this creepy little faggot up in the parking lot during lunch break tomorrow like it's fucking high school?
>>
>>1681821
the latter, then you should go to HR and fuck the HR drones on company time.
>>
>>1681827
I would probably rape my HR lady if I ever had a moment with her alone. Big sexy tits and a cute face. Id lock her in a room and fuck her for hours. Too bad she avoids me.
>>
>>1681842
>Id lock her in a room and fuck her for hours. Too bad she avoids me
I wonder why...
>>
>>1681821
>I plan to run him down and confront him about what he did.
>I plan to run him down and confront him.
>I plan to run him down.
>He's half my size, a foot shorter, and balding with middle age
>>
>>1681821

I would go to HR.

This is your classic workplace Napoleon.

As a tall guy I have sympathy for shorter men, it's a tougher life and tougher with women. But sometimes short men with managerial positions take out their frustrations on people at the workplace. Especially tall men. I have seen it many times.

I would just go to HR and say:
> I was sitting at my desk when ________ did the following
> I felt threatened and uncomfortable

If they ask about your job just explain your roles how you perform them, and you are open to a performance review if they need you to be working differently.

Problem solved.
>>
>>1681870

>It's okay to threaten employees if you're older and smaller than them
>>
>>1681821

Just saw the last part of your post DO NOT CONFRONT THIS GUY. THERE IS NO WAY TO BENEFIT IN ANY WAY FROM IT.

This is why HR exists, and this is how corporate structure today will work to your benefit.
>>
>>1681821
>>Nothing more I can do in the workday, I've been out of work coming to my desk for an hour and a half
probably doesnt matter what you do. sounds like you're going to get laid off anyway.
>>
>>1681900
HR only exists to protect the company, ya dip.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.