[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POLONIEX MARGIN TRADING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: j1KBu9j.png (40KB, 580x390px) Image search: [Google]
j1KBu9j.png
40KB, 580x390px
If I expect a coin to shoot up in 7 days time... But i have no money except for the coin that I want to buy more of... If I transfer it to margin trading and buy using the leverage... And I buy 10btc worth with a loan rate 0.02% how much would it cost for the loan when I close the order after the expected 7 days later? are there any other added on fees other than the 0.02% per day loan rate and the 0.15-0.25% poloniex trade fee?

So i would expect it to cost in total-- 0.002btc per day equating to a cost of 0.014btc over the 7 days span?

Is this the total cost for the trade or is there added extra fees?
>>
how the fuck would you know what coin is going to skyrocket let alone in exactly 7 days
>>
>>1681236
...but are the maths correct?
>>
just put it all into bitcoin you dweeb.

altcoins are for when we're sailing above $3k
>>
>>1681271
Trading altcoins is a good way to get more BTC.
>>
>>1681281
You'll find most altcoins are very much in the control of whales who collude. Getting on the same side of the trade as them can be extremely profitable, but don't stay in even medium-sized positions for very long, because giant wicks which look for stops are very common, and can completely wipe your account out in seconds.

If you want my advice, don't trade shitcoins (the ones you don't intend on keeping +12 months) on margin and accumulate coins which you think will have legs. My picks are maidsafe, xmr and eth. But only less than 5% of my bitcoin balance.

t. someone who has traded altcoins since 2012
>>
>>1681281
Also, my point was that in relation to the 2013 bubble, altcoins were a really shit investment (with the exception of litecoin) on the bitcoin rally, but when the gradient was at its maximum (i.e. when bitcoin hype is the greatest) that's when altcoins started taking off.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.