[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ticket reselling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tickets.jpg (13KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
tickets.jpg
13KB, 215x235px
So! anyone here making money reselling tickets through the internet? I have become very interested in the matter. It's legal where I live and doesn't seem like a lot of work to do. I do need some good starting money tho.
tips?
tricks?
>>
>>1681198
Do you mean becoming a legitimate ticket vendor? Or do you mean reselling on the black market?
>It's legal where I live
Becaues I don't believe this is legal anywhere. Every ticket seller and their mother has a clause in their terms and conditions that bars reselling. And any statutory exceptions usually only apply to consumers (say if they get sick or are unable to keep the appointment). Resale on your scale would definitely be commercial and I don't think this is legal anywhere without permission of the original seller.
>>
>>1681227
>Do you mean becoming a legitimate ticket vendor? Or do you mean reselling on the black market?
I mean buying tickets from legitimate webs, official vendors, and selling them again when the time for the event comes closer at a higher price. Not necessarily on the black market, as far as I know you can sell tickets on ebay, stubhub and places like that.

>I don't believe this is legal anywhere
mmm I'll try to investigate further, but I'm pretty certain it IS legal. Most laws forbid reselling on the streets but don't say anything about reselling online.

>Every ticket seller and their mother has a clause in their terms and conditions that bars reselling

That I don't know... you could be right.

Even then I'm still interested as fuck, I think there is good money to be made.
>>
comeon niggas, some of you have to be doing this
>>
>>1681198
Im making ~4.5k euros a year from reselling tickets. Mostly festivals in the summer. Its pretty easy when there is some festivals that are always sold out. I could probably make more but it comes with a risk if you cant sell all tickets
>>
>>1681198
I've kind of dabbled with it and it seems like it is more difficult than it used to be because the face value of tickets for big concerts and things has been going up a lot. The promoters have seen that people are willing to pay ridiculous prices for good tickets on the secondary market and have started pricing tickets accordingly to take money out of the scalpers' pockets and put it into theirs. Even if you can snag some good seats to a huge show, you might have ended up paying $200+ per seat after all the fees. There's a big potential for a loss if you misjudged the popularity of the event and your profit margin might be pretty slim. I've made a lot of money with football tickets, but that was more due to luck in having season tickets for a football team that happened to get very good. Obviously that kind of thing would be hard to predict and could open you up to huge losses since you have to buy the tickets for all of the home games up front.
>>
>>1681529
damn, I think that's pretty good if you only have to "work" those months.

>>1681564
fug man, everything you say makes perfect sense, but there is still the possibility of acquiring tickets at a good price if you can take advantage of presales and shit right?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.