[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Betcha can`t answer this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: ideas4.png (47KB, 315x350px) Image search: [Google]
ideas4.png
47KB, 315x350px
well, im about to start a small bussines in a commercial plaza... people often get bored because the main atraction is a cinema and they dont know what to do meanwhile...
around my location there are 2 cybers cafe (internet cafe), a game center, some food places, and stuff like that... any ideas?
>>
>>1680213
dont start a business until you know what you want to do
>>
>>1680214
Amm... its because i get that location for free... so i need to run a bussiness or do nothing... :(
>>
>>1680213
sell food you dumbshit
>>
>>1680213

1) gambling lounge

2) express-brothel
>>
pool

then again i'm old and the tables are probably too expensive.

do market research (even if it's only hanging out there for a week and looking at how many people of which type hang out when). then you can ballpark your opening hours and try and establish a target demographic. if you want to go beyond - try and interview a few what they'd like to see around there.

and your awful clickbait title is true, btw. we cannot answer this, since we don't have all the facts. what country, rural or urban, how large, how frequented, what are your local laws, do you need any permits, what are you familiar with, how old are you, how many hours are you willing to put in, what is your capital available initially, when do you have to break even, etc, etc. there's way too much info missing to make a sound decision. i'm not saying write an essay for us - it's probably too much and too specific info to transfer to strangers anyway. but try and structure the information for yourself. start keeping notes. write down what comes to your mind, then grow your concept from there every day.
>>
>>1680213
parkour/freestyle gym
they're becoming more and more popular especially in coastal areas.
Similarly, you can try and open a restaurant for a successful franchise (ie: Jamba Juice, subway, starbucks, etc)
these chains are more likely to get business because they're reputable and trusted as opposed to you trying to make something you're own.

If you do prefer to do the latter, there are too many options for me to list, but know that whatever your business plan is, it *will* fail if you don't put the work in
>>
>>1680213
how big is the city? what are the ages? what is the average income?

i got some ideas but need more information on your city.
>>
>>1681999
When I was a teen a group of friends used to go to the pool hall and hang out.

The place actually reminded me of the restaurant in Goodfellas. The upstairs of the building was abandoned and was shitty and rundown, and after going down this dark stairs you’d find this strange establishment.

It seemed to attract a wide variety of people. The fake redneck lifted truck crowd, the trashy people, and the older blue collar guys. Everyone there was pretty nice and chill to everyone else though.

It was a fine establishment and I'm kinda bummed it went out of business. It closed down but I miss it.
>>
>>1680223
How do you get the location for free? Can you just lease it to someone? Seems like that would be a lot easier and lower risk than starting a business.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.