[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The cost of cybercrime could reach $6 trillion by 2021 (global

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: global-cost-of-cybercrime-2.jpg (56KB, 699x512px) Image search: [Google]
global-cost-of-cybercrime-2.jpg
56KB, 699x512px
The cost of cybercrime could reach $6 trillion by 2021 (global annual cybercrime costs has been estimated $3 trillion in 2015).

The global cost of cybercrime continues to increase, this isn’t a surprise due to the intensification of this kind of illegal practice. According to ananalysisconducted by Cybersecurity Ventures, the cost of cybercrime could reach $6 trillion by 2021 (global annual cybercrime costs has been estimated $3 trillion in 2015).Security experts are questioning about the effective grow of the cost of cybercrime in the next five years, trillion dollars plus is a worrying trend, but anyway possible as explained by Larry Ponemon, founder of the Ponemon Institute.“a trillion dollars plus is a real possibility,” commented Larry Ponemon. “If you asked me five or six years ago, I’d fall over,”The growth of the cybercrime activities will force an increase in the global spending on cyber security products and services. Global spending is expected to exceed$1 trillioncumulatively over the next five years, from 2017 to 2021.Criminal activities will evolve from targeting computers and mobile devices toIoT,transportations, andpower grids.

Now the question... how do we profit and get some of this marketshare?
>>
Start a netsec company.
>>
>>1679271
Or perhaps start a malware company?
>>
File: 1473457310978.png (542KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1473457310978.png
542KB, 2000x2000px
>>1679268
>>1679271
>>1679272

A parallel can be drawn with the pharmaceutical industry where for instance, a virus is propagated and a vaccine is sold, so you'll have the same hidden company controlling both the disease and the cure. In hacker circles, you'll often have the best forced to serve under a white hat when they're caught but ultimately they strive on having a form of independence it's absolutely unregulated so just like the concept of open intelligence, you'll have guards guarding themselves. Black budgets and economies behind the scenes with the best veils of secrecy since they're absolutely untangible and delocalised.
>>
>>1679274
damn, now that really makes me think.

How do we profit, /biz/?

Sign up on malware research forums as """"""white hat hackers"""""""" and """"'security researchers""""""" to analyze sourcecode, learn and create our own to cash in?
>>
>>1679274
>Its Backconnect VNC capability, as developers say in its posting, is “the most essential feature of a banking Trojan”. This allows money transfers directly from the compromised computer. VNC is done on a different system, making it hidden and undetectable. The developers further stated that “you can steal money from the bank while the victim is playingmultiplayer games or watching movies. Forget about configuring the browser,because when carding with Sphinx you don’t need to. With BackconnectVNC you can also remove anti-virus/rapport software from the victim’s computer. Port-forwarding for the victim is not required due to the use of Reverse connection.”

W-w-why does stuff like this keep getting created
>>
Wtf you guys about.

Start a telemarketing call centre and besome a reseller for a major security label.

I know from personal experience you can literally sell any of the antiviruses for just 1 dollar, as the company will still make profit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.