[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't Shkreli dating models he's richer than Adam Levine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1472863052392.jpg (624KB, 3000x2305px) Image search: [Google]
1472863052392.jpg
624KB, 3000x2305px
Why isn't Shkreli dating models he's richer than Adam Levine
>>
>>1679030
shkreli is poor as fuck lmao
>>
>>1679030
why the fuck is he dating a grandma? he should be tearing 18 year old ass up
>>
>>1679030
>tfw your girl has a more masculine jawline than you
>>
>>1679030

because he's a sociopathic manlet
>>
>>1679030

Shkreli isn't even 6'0" you goofy bitch. You need to be at least 5'10" if you wanna make it.
>>
>>1679030
They're gold diggers.
>>
>>1679030
Because he's not a closeted gay man in search of a beard or a fame hungry social climber who obsesses over what the fuck what normies and Middle-America think of him.
You realize there are hot girls who aren't famous (yet) who won't cost you your self-esteem and reputation?
>>
>>1679173
He's 5'5'' and online he's estimated at 100 million. Regardless, the fact of the matter is he is a millionaire (even if it isn't anywhere near 100 million). He's definitely made it.
>>
>>1679030
Isn't he suppose to be in prison?
>>
File: AndyWarhol-F1Supremo.jpg (75KB, 468x699px) Image search: [Google]
AndyWarhol-F1Supremo.jpg
75KB, 468x699px
>>1679217
>arguing with a guy who fell for the manlet meme

Don't worry about what the guy you replied to says, if anything manlets are more likely to be self-made multi-millionaires successful because they overcompensate. Napoleon Complex (except Napoleon wasn't short by the standard of his time, complex is real, but it's misnamed)
>>
Gee IDK one is a very handsome and popular musician, the other a short not that good looking reviled wallstreeter.
>>
>>1679227
but /biz/ tells me money is all that matters
>>
>>1679229
Money cant cure autism, anon.
>>
>>1679173
If you are under 6' you are a manlet
>>
>>1679221
manlet cope
>>
>>1679212
he just knows hes ugly and therefore will never be loved
>>
Because Shkreli's hit the point where women come to him rather than vice versa, but he's not at the level of status where 9s and 10s come to him. He's only getting hit up by random twitter thots and insta models rn
>>
>>1679030
Too busy giving lectures about LoL and chemistry on YouTube
>>
File: 1453838288844.jpg (35KB, 600x354px) Image search: [Google]
1453838288844.jpg
35KB, 600x354px
>>1679030
>>
>>1679227
stfu martin is a 9/10 in the looks department
>>
>>1680055
Yes. Martin looks good
>>
>>1679229

Not true. Attractive women that are bad people on the inside will go for rich men, but attractive women who are also good people aren't that swayed by it. A little, but not much.

I know this from experience.
>>
>>1680055
>>1680074

Martin it's time to close the computer and go outside.
>>
>>1680146
well what sways them?
>>
>>1679030
because he doesn't use likefaucet.com
>>
>>1679221
is that even his current girlfriend?
i just know his current wifes mother is younger than him
>>
Martin is too autistic to score with any woman. I watch his periscope sometimes for stock tips, hes pathetic. He sits and swipes tinder and calls the women "fat" "ugly" etc. using ebonics.
>>
>>1680074
for batboy
>>
>>1680568
nah that last one is his ex-wife, interestingly she pays Bernie 100m a year in Alimony, I assume most of his wealth was in her name.

I never really understood the attraction short guys have to tall wives: why would you want to look shorter than your woman? I realize it's a status thing, but... I dunno, I see it the opposite way they do.
>>
>>1680151

An actual handsome man with a good personality.

Generally men get what they offer.

You might see some rich guy who isn't that good looking with a hot broad. But you do some digging and something is wrong with that broad I promise you that.

3 qualities in Women: Looks, Brains, Emotional Stability

3 qualities in Men: Looks, Brains, and Money Making Ability

SO, add up total in the man's categories and he can expect to pull about the same from the opposite sex.

Make sense?
>>
>>1679030
>he's ugly
>he's a manlet
>dresses like shit
>plays shitty games and streams all day
>the media still paints him as this evil asshole so women will most likely want to stay away from him

I've watched a few of his streams and he seems kinda cool, but I can see why women wouldn't want to be with him. If they did its only because he has money.
>>
>>1680883
lets be honest chances are hes going to prison.
>>
>>1679030
Because autism
/thread

Also fuck of from biz, it has nothing to do with buisness.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.