[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wiring money without trouble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 14808001213081480781601801.png (460KB, 576x515px) Image search: [Google]
14808001213081480781601801.png
460KB, 576x515px
Hey /biz/,

>gf's dad lives in Turkey
>has quite a lot of money in the bank >given the shitty socio-political context, he fears erdogan would freeze/seize his assets and imprison him (like he has been doing with high level execs that are not pro erdo since the past 4 years)
>he would like to safely wire that money here in europe (i live in the netherlands with my gf)

We are talking about more than $1milli stuck in Turkey, how would you proceed the best to get it wired to the netherland ?
My best bet would be to buy real estate here in the Netherland, but having it some in cash would be pretty nice as well, which seems quite tricky, costly and shady to transfer $100k+ from turkey to EU.

Would be more than happy to hear your suggestions mates
>>
My great grandfather fled Iran during the revolution, he was able to escape with all his savings. His advice: "give your money to a Jewish banker."
>>
>>1676388
Invest in shit coin. Then get him ti send the shit coin. Or just log into his account.

Btw is that Farage?
>>
Is bitcoin banned there? Tell him to buy bitcoin. I'm sure he's smart enough to figure it out. He then can go anywhere and convert it into whatever country currency he's living at.
>>
>>1676388
Tell him to start transferring smaller amounts to the Netherlands NOW, small regular transfers.

Theoretically he could borrow money to buy property in the Netherlands and then pay back the loan with his Turkish cash. The interest he would have to pay is probably worth it for the security.
>>
File: 14793988175681479367531326.jpg (121KB, 638x916px) Image search: [Google]
14793988175681479367531326.jpg
121KB, 638x916px
>>1676411
>>1676409
Doesnt that put you on the radar ? I could imagine that the tax of fraud office would raise a red flag when large deposit get converted, isnt it ? I will defo look into that and come back if i have further questions

(Yes it's the big farage, always a blast with this dude)

>>1676412
That's what i thought as well, but once again im worried about my gf being on the radar for receiving large or reccurent amount (although that would make sense, being her dad and all...)

>>1676396
Sounds like a 50/50 chance of getting screwed doesnt it ?
>>
Hoe bevalt dat nou, een rijke turkse vriendin? Is ze erg islamitisch?
>>
>>1676431
Not necessarily. It depends what website you use. Virwox wouldnt have enough liquidity.

Coinbase would suspect something.
You could always try buying some random stocks or gold/precious metals.
>>
>>1676431
Kek @ that pic. Love him
>>
''Mailbox'' company in estionia is kinda good idea.
(I' still have to look more info how much income tax I could evade this way)
>>
Could you use circle, then add your bank accounts from both countries to the app and then deposit to circle and withdraw to the other account?

I don't know if their $3k weekly limit applies when your sending yourself money
>>
File: 14797493948921479745061900.jpg (95KB, 609x503px) Image search: [Google]
14797493948921479745061900.jpg
95KB, 609x503px
>>1676441
Nah man im actually french, but she is not a muslim and hate turkish ppl, she is also super pale so the coast is clear haha

>>1676495
Nice, that sounds legit enough for small amount transfers, thank you

Does anyone have any insight on the limit amount that still keeps you under the radar in european banks ?

Since it seems liks the safest way is small, incremental transfers we might as well fire on all cylinders, i wish i knew some dirty bankers to work his magic sometimes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.