[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/rgt/ Robinhood General Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 366
Thread images: 56

File: 1442107117437.png (1MB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1442107117437.png
1MB, 1632x1224px
cold as fuck weekend edition

-- Links --
Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=moonmissioncontrol%40gmail.com

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
https://biopharmcatalyst.com/

shitposting room:
https://discord.gg/5k3sVzC

alternative memechat for poorfags
https://telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.
> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.
> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS 4CHAN, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!! and Jews are not white)
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-
http://www.investopedia.com/termsc/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on youtube
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator

Previous Thread:
>>1672839
>>
It's so fucking cold in Wisconsin and we got like 17 meters of snow, fuck. Apt thread name.

Anyway, I'm hoping PTN will go higher this week but not expecting it. Should be stable around the 0.50 to 0.58 range. I bought in at 0.47 to average down my total to somewhere around 0.50. If it goes to 0.50 again I'd recommend loading up.
>>
Would it be a bad idea to buy 1000 shares of SUNEQ? That's only 90 bucks which I can certainly afford to lose. I was looking at how Six Flags stock dropped to $0.03 after they filed for bankruptcy protection and now it's up to $55 or something.
>>
>>1675983
I'd stay away from solar due to Trump.

>I was looking at how Six Flags stock dropped to $0.03

When? The charts I'm looking at doesn't have it going that low at any point in it's history

>>1675973

PTN is easy to swing trade. The mistake people make is buying it high and then hoping for a buyout that's likely never going to happen.
>>
When the fuck is this shit meant to come out in Australia?

I'm sick of waiting for these cunts to get their act together. The big 4 banks offer trading platforms but the brokerage fees are Jew-tier
>>
>>1676032

At the current pace: never.
>>
Stuck holding bags general
DRAM 803 at 1.41 avg
VCEL 255 at 3.91 avg
>>
https://youtu.be/3UPzduJ8vxo
TO DA MOON
>>
>>1675965

Just got in:

JNUG @ 4.20 i know blaze it. Don't expect it to hold up though until january when it will boom.

MSTX @ .09, expecting a buyout or merger, possible moon mission

MGTI @ 1.70 - pretty much dead in the water till earnings report, assuming its a good report.

SYRX - No idea why im holding this, had extra couple hundred and threw it on there. No idea what the company even does. Crap shoot.

Bag holding for a bit it looks like. Might open up a account on like ameritrade to day trade.
>>
>>1676113
>holding JNUG over the weekend

fuck dude you're game

>expecting a buyout or merger

definitely wouldnt recommend this, /biz/ seems to count on buyouts happening all the time then gets JUST'd in the AH
>>
>>1676113
>JNUG
what makes you think the gold price will go up again?
>>
>>1676022
On the Google chart it says Six Flags went for $0.03 a share on April 17th 2009.

But yeah you're probably right about the Trump thing... damn.
>>
>>1676140

oh ok I wasn't looking far back enough.
>>
>>1676124
>holding jnug over the weekend
i know my sack is massive.
I expect it to drop a bit though come monday but w/e.
>>1676126
That rate hike is going to kill hit the stock market, will dip until helicopter spending. Helicopter spending = inflation. inflation = gold up, miners up.

They will realize the hikes aren't plausible, small recession coming 2k17.
>>
>>1676140
>>1676145

On second thought, It noticed it was under $1 for years, which means it had to have been delisted and moved to OTC or something. Then eventually back to the NYSE after they got their shit together. In otherwords, it wasn't possible to hold it from .08 to where it is now. Still nice returns though if you re-entered after it was relisted to NYSE
>>
>>1676152
As rates hike, gold actually goes down because of increased opportunity costs. And the stock market doesn't show signs of crashing so enjoy your inverse leverage for a while.
I think your crystal ball might be broken.
>>
Want another broker with Options.

Optionshouse looks nice but their android app looks like dogshit.

Next best thing?
>>
>>1676171

yes rate hikes gold does go down.... thats given. but the rate hike will slow the stock market or the fed will throw money at it. Either way there will be inflation or market dip.
>>
File: 1481297309188.jpg (94KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481297309188.jpg
94KB, 600x500px
Still holding 5k shares of bpmx
>>
Looking to swing trade ANY again. Have a buy limit set at .34, doubt itll take me with it, but if it does, nothing but green days ahead.
>>
>>1676187
i'd wait a bit longer before buying NUGT, that's all i'm saying.
>>
>>1676211
I agree.
>>
File: Palatin.jpg (6KB, 240x140px) Image search: [Google]
Palatin.jpg
6KB, 240x140px
>>1675973
>I bought in at 0.47 to average down my total
good choice,i am in at 0.58 and i was a fool to not do the same i wanted to go even lower and greed fucked me over,you can fool me only once so i am going to x5 my position if it hits 0.45-0.46 again
>>
>>1676219
Yep, 0.47 was a fantastic price and I really hit the nail on the head, partially due to luck. I don't think it ever dropped below 0.46 in the past couple weeks. I'll pick some more up too if it goes that low again.... But to be honest I'm not sure what my end game here is. I'm still thinking PTN will be bought out or partnered with, otherwise they're literally fucked because they can't sell a product with a 22 person staff. No way they can't find someone in the next 3 months (which is how long their money from the dilution will last).
>>
>>1676179
Dude hop on scottrade. Trade comissions are 7 dollars but you can trade AH and PM so instead of holding overnight you can just jump in on a stock when good news happens.
>>
>>1676521
>Losing money BEFORE you begin losing money.

Next level, anon. Next level.
>>
>>1676219
1year target is 5.5$
I think i have to get in this train
>>
File: ptn.jpg (162KB, 1278x715px) Image search: [Google]
ptn.jpg
162KB, 1278x715px
>>1676464
>ceo want nda before half year of 2017
>nda cost between 1m and 5m based if they provide clinical data?? i guess?
>enough cash to survive only a quarter
>dilution for 13m + (nda cost) if no bo or partnership before march 2017
but on good side
>no other drug for HSDD
>almost completed phase 2 for cardiovascular diseases
>almost completed phase 1 on pulmonary drug
a wild ride indeed,i am tempted to just sell when i am up 200% even if target price is 5.5$ (sounds like bullshit but i want to believe)

>>1676564
pic related
>>
SHIP is going to do it this week you'll see . You will all see!
>>
>>1676577
Nasdaq news gives 5.5
And some others seems to give 6 or 7
(From google finance' latest news)
>>
>>1676564

targets prices aren't real reliable with biotech
>>
>>1676582
I hope so, a couple extra hundred dollars would be nice to make up for my lossses
>>
> RGSE just got millions of dollars of investments last Thursday/Friday.
> Finished Friday up almost 20%
> Last time this thing spiked a few months ago, it went form around $2/sh to around $8/sh in a single day
> Has had a few of these insane spikes this year already
> Possible negative is possible delisting, but hopefully the new funding will avert that

So the question is, why haven't you boarded the RGSE ship to the moon?
>>
>>1676949
I'm giving this buy under .30 a thumbs up, but do it with the risk in mind that you may have to hold until 2/7/17 (They release ER) before you can get a second chance at a real run
>>
Personally i'm weary of holding ANY penny stock for longer than a couple days. The risk of dilution, delisting, pump failing, etc is too great.

And yea i have high hopes for the ER so my plan is to ride the waves over the next few days (possibly buying/selling it several times) and then load up again if ER is good.
>>
File: 1456010188374.png (220KB, 338x393px) Image search: [Google]
1456010188374.png
220KB, 338x393px
I look at DUST and JDST and see the 1 and 2 year charts and think that it will eventually hit that price again.

It seems too easy and there's got to be something big that I'm missing since I'm a new trader and don't really understand probably a very simple reason why it will never hit those prices again.

I've got 10k worth of JDST that I got in before the rate hike thinking that I'm just going to sit on it and hold it until it hits those highs again.

Tell me why I'm an idiot and will lose all my money because I'm sure I will, since all I'm thinking is OH THEY'RE GOING TO HIKE THE INTEREST RATE TWO MORE TIMES NEXT YEAR ISO I'M GOING TO BE RICH.
>>
>>1677085
>new trader
>holding a leveraged etf
yes you are right you were missing something big,anime girl you better inform yourself before losing all your money
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/financial-advisors/082515/why-leveraged-etfs-are-not-longterm-bet.asp
>>
>>1677085
>leveraged ETFs
>hitting 'highs' again
nigga u dumb.
>>
File: 1480768150788.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
1480768150788.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
Mmmm niggaz comfy in CA. Shit state but the wheather is nice.
>>
File: HAgojji.png (13KB, 530x492px) Image search: [Google]
HAgojji.png
13KB, 530x492px
>>1677137
*weather
Sheeeeeeeit
>>
>>1677085
those leveraged etf's are very high risk very high reward

I wouldn't advise buying into them if you aren't very confident about where you think the price of gold will go. The price of gold gets amplified when it transfers into price gain/loss for gold mining stocks, and then the gold mining stocks themselves get amplified 3x for those ETF's so it's some crazy shit.
>>
>>1677137
California is great.
>>
>>1677150
>Taxes
>High property taxes
>Full of liberals

son of the Confederacy here so what i hear about California doesn't sound too good
>>
>>1677145
some would say to only daytrade leveraged etfs. A swing can be decent too
>>
>>1677160
>Advanced Micro Devices
>NVIDIA
>Google
>Yahoo
>Disney
>Apple

You can be bothered about the politics but there are some huge successful companies here. A lot of innovative tech people tend to be liberal.

California actually has fairly low property taxes. https://wallethub.com/edu/states-with-the-highest-and-lowest-property-taxes/11585/

Maybe you meant the income taxes are too high? Texas has higher property taxes than California even.

>>1677166
Sure. I'm just saying it's very risky if you aren't confident about where the gold price is going to go in the near future, not to mention the value wanes when they have to rebalance the ETFs.
>>
>>1676582
forsure SHIP is better than DRYS and i think SHIP will do good this week, but I think NMM is the true winner in the shipping industry.
>>
File: SZPFha6xOQ.gif (4MB, 362x279px) Image search: [Google]
SZPFha6xOQ.gif
4MB, 362x279px
>>
>>1677180
Thanks man for understanding that my addition to your comment was just an addition of info for the op and not meant as a personal attack
>>
What memes are we trading tomorrow boys?
>>
>>1677242
AMD
>>
>>1676219
>greed fucked me over
>quintupling down if you get another "opportunity"
>>
Anyone got a long term meme stock I can throw some money into for a new TD Ameritrade account and forget about forever?
>>
>>1677242
Evok: Looks like it could hit $3 tomorrow Buy under $2.10
RGSE: Bounce possible tomorrow, Buy under 30. Have a day trade ready or be ready to hold to 2/7/17
JNUG: Keeping an eye on it, might buy some with my extra buying power.

~My Holds~
AMD
XXII
SHIP
SSH

This screener confirms my support for evok
http://finviz.com/screener.ashx?v=111&f=sh_avgvol_u500,sh_curvol_o5000,sh_price_u10
>>
>>1677216
Yea man i gotta get beyond the sterotypes i guess lol. Thanks for the information
>>
>>1677242
RGSE. See my above comment
>>
>>1677309
NP, I'm using this thread as a means of teaching myself the skills to call shots...

For example: Next earnings report (er) . is usually how long you can expect to hold if you make a bad trade before the price comes close to the day of your "moon mission"
>>
Abu Dhabi becomes top BP shareholder
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-38357452
>>
>>1677198

lol
>>
>>1677282
>SSH
Bag holder or did you get in at a good price? That stock has been pumped a couple times in the past few weeks, still hasn't broke a dollar. Probably gonna r/s soon
>>
File: LguJAh3.jpg (7KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
LguJAh3.jpg
7KB, 180x180px
>>1677242
CERU my nigga
>>
>>1677456
I'm not expecting an RS until january 9th when they vote on it. I'm holding a small bag (medium for me)

Still my profit point is within a lot of price targets for tomorrow
>>
>>1677541
What price? It'll probably run to at least high 60's low 70's a few more times.
>>
>>1677544
I have a total limit sell for .73 but will be watching closely tomorrow. I overbought at .53
>>
File: 1463437800976.jpg (15KB, 449x425px) Image search: [Google]
1463437800976.jpg
15KB, 449x425px
CYTX
CLRB
>>
>>1677564
It'll probably hit that if they try to pump again, the company itself is pretty shitty honestly
>>
So I put about 1,000 into the KOL etf. Its all in coal companies. Its doing really shitty right now and I'm down like $100.

Im not sure what to do with it, I meant to keep it as a long term investment because coal is cheap, abundant and useful and only getting more scarce. But I have no idea how long Ill have to hold on to it for these companies to pull a profit again.

Should I take the $100 loss or wait until Trump tweets about coal and it goes up to break even or wait another 10-20 years when coal is used for gasification?
>>
>>1677572
I'm only holding long on AMD, but interested in other stock if they have dividends

Zacks research just gave SSH a $9 1y pt so I'm expecting to atleast break even.

Anyway, I'm also eyeing APTO. What do you think of that?
>>
>>1677568
What's happening with these?
>>
>>1677583
What does SSH actually have in their pipeline? I thought all their trials failed. Chart looks good for APTO, looks like it's running on hype at the moment.
>>
>CLRB
Very very interesting, I've already got 400 shares in to test out the waters.
>>
>>1677597
If you're looking for a day trade APTO or EVOK are my safest bets
>>
I...I'm finally gonna do it. I have 15k sitting making jack shit in interest. I'm going to transfer about 1k soon, invest some in the Vanguard Mid-Cap ETF, their S&P index, and then play around with some stocks with the leftovers. I'm robinhood approved now.
>>
>>1677629
I'm using that 1k to just test the waters and get a feel for it. I'm obviously not expecting to make an appreciable amount of money with that as my starting base. I'm thinking I'll move 1 or 2 hundred to my account each paycheck (Unless I get this new job that pays more), as I get more comfortable. Wish me luck, ladz. What memes should I buy?
>>
File: 1480815321550.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1480815321550.png
31KB, 720x644px
>>1677629

good to have you here
>>
>>1677629
tfw still afraid to move my $25k savings into Robinhood so I can day trade with what I have in it now. Maybe after I save up a little more
>>
>>1677632
For you I think you should try to day trade APTO, get in early tomorrow

Support for the stock is around 1.45 so setting a limit buy for 1.50 should be successful as long as the stock takes the morning dip (most stocks see a dip in the stock price for the first hour of trade)

Make sure to sell once you start to see a profit that you like, holding through a profit can result in a crash and you don't want to hold through a crash.

You want to sell before the crash then decide whether or not you still believe in the stock after the crash.
>>
>tfw I've been waiting since Friday for robinhood to sent the deposits to my account so I can link it
>>
>>1677648
My problem is that for the next couple of weeks, where I work doesn't allow cell phones (by penalty of law) and the network is very restricted, so I won't really get a chance to do any day-trade type moves. For now, I'm going to be doing longer-term moves, until my situation changes.
>>
>>1677658
Buy AMD then before it solidifies new support in the $11 range
>>
>>1677632
start small and stay small until you *really* learn that trading memes is for degenerates. when you have achieved the proper level of disgust you'll be qualified to make the decision to become a real degenerate meme trader. this thread is full of them (we welcome you) but most here are overall losers.

-t. degenerate meme trader who feels very good about being only 3.77% down from where I started at the beginning of the year.
>>
>>1677658
oh... and my meme pick is LPTH under 1.30. the closer to 1.21 the better. target prices at 1.50, 1.80, and 2. higher targets probably have to hold to february. i'll probably get tired of holding it and sell for a loss tho. such is the life of a meme trader.
>>
Stressing about what to do with my RGSE tomorrow morning, in at .24
>>
Anyone here have advice on using thinkorswim effectively?
>>
>>1677750
Be sad when it dips to .19 again because you probably bought at the top
>>
>>1677750
set a limit sell for .4 and forget about it
>>
>>1677751
use the active trader view if you are daytrading
>>
>>1677750
i have 100 shares at .2148 w/ limit sell at .25
looking for a profit of about tree fiddy - or about 15%.

small time wins senpai. hustlin.
>>
>>1677137
>>1677150

Cali here too. sitting here with my window open at almost midnight.

>>1676218
>>1676211
At least gold took a slight upturn over the weekend. Might sell it for a small profit and wait for another dip.
>>
>>1677751
what is your strategy/goal? thinkorswim's stockhacker is a great way to find micro-cap stocks. I've been playing with stochastic fast past few weeks and really enjoying it.
>>
LXRX
LIFE
ILMN
NM
>>
Buy the dip
URRE welcome
>>
>>1677923
Been on my watchlist for a while, will try to see if I can sneak in at 1.17 today but not aiming higher than 1.40
>>
Who's ready to lose some money today?
>>
>>1677949
Got in last week at 1.29, wanna see where this ride goes before 22/12
>>
>>1677972
Fuck yeah, senpai. I have like, 5 different stocks that im looking at. Depending on which ones go where start of day, I will be looking to pick up at least one of them.
>>
I need moon memes.
I live to dream
And dream to meme
>>
>>1677729
>LPTH
Investors looking further ahead will note that the Price to next year’s EPS is 77.78%.
>>
I don't see URRE making moves for at least 2 months.
>>
>>1678052
it has an asset sale closing on the 22nd
>>
So, im thinking about taking out a lean against the equity of my current house to throw into a penny stock. Ill either be rich, or poor in the next 24 hours.
>>
>>1678062
sounds like a bad idea but chase your dreams and not moon missions and you can make out alright
>>
>>1677593
Read anon I gave the drop. They got some positive news buzzing volume picking up. Worth thr watch
>>
>TNXP
>>
File: 1472262665911.png (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1472262665911.png
29KB, 300x250px
EASY 5%-8%

JDST/DUST
>>
JNUG take off when
>>
File: 1474511947124.png (394KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474511947124.png
394KB, 600x800px
>>1678107
this is it. this pm pop is all the bullish action youll get. reversal very soon
>>
we still eyeing evok?
>>
>>1678099
Why is this mooning?
>>
>>1678107
Never

I hope you didn't hold overnight
>>
BOOM

jdst already ran 4%, jnug red
>>
what do you guys think about the technicals on BONT?
>>
RGSE niggahs where you at
what we doing to start?
I'm at .2465
>>
I lost a lot last week and I think I am just going to chill for a bit on some more long term stocks

maybe in a few days eh sportttttts
>>
>>1678126

130k buy at open 500k buy friday, hoping a push to .30+ coming soon. Holding 3500 @ .22 here
>>
XGTI!!!!!!!!
>>
EVOK bounced get in now!
>>
Holding 2k RGSE at 0.27.
>>
>>1678137
with u mayne
>>
File: 1480817551378.png (32KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1480817551378.png
32KB, 280x280px
jdst reaching 7% gains

SHADILAY
>>
File: train-robbery1.jpg (72KB, 700x457px) Image search: [Google]
train-robbery1.jpg
72KB, 700x457px
Someone send LPTH to the moon!!!
>>
Cash out on XGTI or hold for the reverse split?
>>
JNUG going into the 3s today

It's getting so close to r/s. Maybe next week
>>
>>1678155
cash out

XGTI is a total shit show
>>
ETRM
To da moon
>>
File: 1359337417733.png (23KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1359337417733.png
23KB, 645x773px
>APTO
>>
MIRN STARTING IT'S RUN TODAY, CATALYST ON FRIDAY $2+
>>
Don't chase memes the dash for trash is as high as it was prior to the dotcom burst
>>
GSAT all day. Safe gains get on this one
>>
File: blank.png (74KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
blank.png
74KB, 500x600px
GSAT
>>
>>1678176
>ftw holding since Thursday
>>
>>1678180
What's your stop loss
>>
>>1678180

Nice.

I'm late to the party, but it looks like it has good potential for today
>>
>rgse

Sorry guys.
>>
>>1678175
Thanks bud
>>
File: 1479217172633.jpg (14KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1479217172633.jpg
14KB, 316x202px
fucking jdst struggling. weak pussy bitch
>>
>>1678195
I'm waiting for 55 to buy
>>
"Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make."
-Donald Trump
>>
>>1678171
PS - I first posted about MIRN @ 1.5
>>
File: Untitled333333.png (153KB, 354x352px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled333333.png
153KB, 354x352px
>>1678171

>Volume: 30,000
>>
Was GSAT a pump and dump or was something behind it?
>>
File: 1478703439717.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478703439717.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>1678210

Don't know - all stocks in it's sector are up though, I mentioned it because the chart looked like it was going to pop and it did.
>>
>>1678213
Yeah thanks for that, usually the stocks people shill on here go to shit. How did you screen it? It wasn't high on volume.
>>
>>1678213
could you draw on the chart in mspaint to show what you mean?
>>
jdst can't hold its gains. dumping
>>
Are there any memes today boys?
>>
>>1678217
Anyone else bagholding OPHT
>>
rip in peace RNVA
>>
>>1678208
Low float, low volume. When the volume picks up it skips cents and moves in huge increments.
>>
File: CHART.png (140KB, 2246x1270px) Image search: [Google]
CHART.png
140KB, 2246x1270px
>>1678215
>>
damn shoulda just dumped my account into AMD when it was at 10.40 today
>>
thank you based XXII
>>
Might actually have a green Monday.
>>
>>1678226
thanks!
>>
>>1678233
No problem, also using buy stop order, not market you'll get jewed by the market makers
>>
File: Untitled2242141242.png (33KB, 984x546px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2242141242.png
33KB, 984x546px
>>1678214

meme analysis and months of practice.

> It wasn't high on volume.

That's not necessarily a bad thing. It was up a lot early on low volume, which is usually (not always) a good indicator.
Recent history indicative of reversal.
Linear regression looked good.
Candles looked good.

>>1678215

I will later, too many memes to monitor right now.
>>
$$$JNUG$$$ nearing breakout
>>
did anyone ride that WTI tsunami?
>>
ANY check it out bros. 52 week lows today volume has been picking up . now 4x the avg already.
>>
VCEL doing a thing, I'm in at 3.19
>>
MGNA, could today be the day??
>>
TPLM takeoff?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-19-10-40-16.png (114KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-19-10-40-16.png
114KB, 1440x2560px
Everything I buy even on limits plummets shortly after
>>
What's the pre Yellen meme today?
>>
>>1678265
Dude you entered way too late
>>
>>1678265
DONT CHASE
>>
File: 1479712205881.jpg (33KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
1479712205881.jpg
33KB, 443x332px
all my investments right now
>>
>>1678260
good choice, hold LT into mid 2017
>>
>>1678284

pls post
>>
Rgse picking up some meme steam
>>
File: 1474516564875.jpg (25KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
1474516564875.jpg
25KB, 394x458px
BACK INTO JDST
>>
>>1678284
acb meme stock of the month
aph only real winner long term
ogi REKT
cgc pretends like they are doing stuff
>>
File: 1455791000982.jpg (759KB, 1000x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1455791000982.jpg
759KB, 1000x1230px
>>1677122
>>1677123
>>1677145
>ETFs

fucking amateurs
>>
RSX your welcome. enjoy the gains.
>>
>>1678313
ETFS offer the best trades
>>1678305
also RIP
>>
>>1678318
its not an ETF
>>
and UAA if you want to buy a daily dip and sell
>>
>>1678265
Maybe get on a broker that you can short sell on
>>
File: Screenshot_20161219-122345.png (140KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161219-122345.png
140KB, 1440x2560px
Wooo
>>
>>1678313

Who is that cum repository?
>>
File: 1474510647101.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474510647101.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
>>1678318
jnug isn't going anywhere. yellen is going to pop up again in an hour to repeat her 3 rate hikes and send miners back down.

jnug is going to r/s and there is nothing that can stop it now
>>
russian ambassador shot in turkey. nice little pop from gold is going to happen
>>
File: 1479250831711.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1479250831711.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>1678332
>going to happen
>market reaction news is delayed
i can already tell you confidently that youre wrong
>>
>>1678334
>tfw too smart to fall for efficient market hypothesis
>>
>>1678335
>holding jdst for 30min now
>up nearly 2%
if there is jitters in the market at the possibility of some turkroach shooting a minor official spiraling into a regional conflict, it's not seen at this 3x leverage. i think youre wrong dude
>>
>>1678339
I didn't make any claims I'm just saying efficient market is bullshit. Especially with all of you trading meme stocks. I haven't made a single trade today I only go for the big ones where my conditions are met.
>>
File: 1472219241234.png (515KB, 1289x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1472219241234.png
515KB, 1289x1131px
>>1678340
>I didn't make any claims
>>>1678332
>nice little pop from gold is going to happen
>is going to happen
>>
>>1678342
not the same person fool. you fuckin color blind?
>>
>>1678344
ah fuck the pink got me
>>
I need to show one of these threads to my finance professor that says the market is efficient and reflects all public information.
>>
Who else holding RGSE
>>
File: lpth.png (39KB, 1298x337px) Image search: [Google]
lpth.png
39KB, 1298x337px
>>1678039
that's a typo isn't it? (i'm not sure what Price:next yr's EPS means expressed as a percentage)
>>
>>1678356
Yo
>>
File: 1480704081734.jpg (48KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
1480704081734.jpg
48KB, 800x522px
>amd won't dip to the 9s again
JUST LET ME BACK ON
>>
>>1678374
buy now sell whenever
>>
not holding anything right now
i want to play relatively safe for the next few weeks because i'm taking vacation from work so i'll be sleeping through open (9:30)

gonna buy some DGAZ

other ideas?

i've been away from the past few threads, what's been going on lads
>>
>>1678378
its hovering at that 10.90 level again. i just can't let myself buy when i know this has been a lid
>>
JNUGS TIME TO SHINE

hopefully
>>
Aye who was supposed to watching mnkd. Damn it
>>
Rgse finna break to .25
>>
>>1678388
What are you selling this at?
>>
>>1678395
i'd be happy with 4.3
>>
Who /RGSE/ here?
>>
File: 0207_d54p.gif (2MB, 292x121px) Image search: [Google]
0207_d54p.gif
2MB, 292x121px
>>1678407
i want to be done with this POS but i bought at .24
>>
Of course I sold my EVOK at a loss this am fuck me
>>
>>1678411
patience is a virtue, but it can also get you $$$. That said it can also lose you money

Sorry to anyone who bought around 2-2.10 based on my info, I wasn't in the same ride with you cause I put my buying power in APTO...
>>
>>1678403
I got 25 @ 4.15
Not much but hopefully it does spike nicely
>>
File: 1481068847130.png (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1481068847130.png
1MB, 2000x3000px
Wow, SJW is having a nice day in the market!

Can't say I'm too surprised, but it's always nice to see! Might hit $60+ soon depending on the next earnings report...
>>
tvix under 9

i'm buying
>>
>>1678442
Are you betting on the market crashing soon?
>>
Someone mentioned MIRN earlier, what's going on with that?
>>
>>1678450
crashing? no

increased vol? yes
>>
IMNP TO THE MOOOON
>>
>>1678458
???
>>
File: re.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
re.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>>1678458
WHATS THIS MEME YOU SPEAK OF
>>
>IDXG dropped to .70
Holy kek
>>
File: IMG_3301.jpg (91KB, 1067x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3301.jpg
91KB, 1067x650px
IMNP
BId farewell to the winter of your gains discontent
>>
>>1678485
Why now and not when it dipsto .15?
>>
Any word on amrs?
>>
File: IMG_3300.jpg (19KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3300.jpg
19KB, 272x185px
IMNP
MOONRISE SURPRISE
meeting announced tomorrow via email, its not on their website only hardcore bagholders got the invite for cc
>>
>>1678495
Can you give us a little more context?
>>
>>1678499
Hes trolling dude
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-19-14-35-43.png (144KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-19-14-35-43.png
144KB, 1080x1920px
Play of the day
>>
>>1678507
Jesus At least you're still you 1k
>>
What do I hold OVERNIGHT???
>>
>>1678507
nice, thought about buying when it bottomed too
>>
>>1678511
SGY
>>
>>1678515
ok
>>
>>1678516
dont know if it will run all day again tomorrow but should get pumped at open
>>
>>1678511
VNR
>>
>>1678525
why?
>>
>>1678527
Praise kek
>>
File: IMG_3303.jpg (18KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3303.jpg
18KB, 258x195px
Small position
Big gains
>>
>>1678527
been steady at near a dollar. usually does well AH and sucks in the day time. maybe a .10-.15 increase come morning
>>
ORC is doing pretty well today!
>>
>>1678531
Was just curious because I bought in a few days ago, haven't seen anyone else mention it really.
>>
ok so what stock were called here and ran today?

I'm gonna do some research on the methods of kek
>>
>>1678521
fuck my limit order at $9.58 never went through and i just now noticed

:-(
>>
>>1678536
RGSE was called and fucking flopped
>>
>>1678536
XGTI
>>
>>1678549
what's your pt? what are you currently holding in it?

How badly do you need that money?
>>
File: IMG_7260.png (75KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7260.png
75KB, 640x1136px
>>1675965
another horrible day
>>
time to buy labu maybe ahahahaha, mybe midday tomorow
>>
>>1678558
I was 100 shares @ $0.20 all weekend then cashed out at $0.24. This is why I play my safe little baby gains
>>
>>1678536
jdst
>>
>>1678550
XGTI opened at 3.04

XGTI was first called in this thread at 9:40 am at 4.30 pps. (OP had doubles)

10am an anon issued a call to sell at $4.62 (good call, also of note, the person asking what to do with XGTI had doubles too)

XGTI then started to decline through the day, hitting $4.02 at 11:10

>>1678576
Nice, 20% gain isn't really a baby gain imo. Good play. Any advice to someone holding now?
>>
>earn 70k
>dirt cheap rent
>eat rice and beans and 3 dollar frozen pizzas to save money
>all in on PTN

I still max my 401k contributions but how fuckin smart am I eh?
>>
>>1678582

This is me except I make a lot less money than you.
>>
$GALT blowing up AH
>>
>>1678581
I wish I had advise, I've been making shit calls since the Fed announcement for some reason. This is my first decent play in like a week. Probably just overthinking it.
>>
>>1678599
Holding 200 Galt for weeks, sell for a bit of profit yesterday then this happens.

I hate this game.
>>
Meme round up?
>>
>>1678605
>Yesterday
Meant Friday I sleep through weekends.
>>
when is a good time to buy GLAD and GAIN?

they seem to be picking up speed compared to the last few years or is it just some crap a few news outlets reported on? and will return to normal soon?
>>
>>1678530
Fucking hate dropping a small amount only to see it go up 50% in the day. Oh well a win is a win.
>>
>>1678577
DUBS CONFIRMED BUY JDST

Just playing but actually? The RSI for JDST is stupid high, putting it in the "overbought territory" it's also above it's 20 day moving average which makes me think the price isn't slowing down any time soon. I'm just getting started on using these charts though so I may be completely wrong

-Opened @ 51.18
-1st called here at 9:05 am @ 51.49 (anon called 5% gains but JDST peaked at 2.13%)
-Same anon continued to shill again until going bearish at 10:37 PPS was 53.44-60
-That anon dumped at 10:57 probably for around 54.23 (good call to take their profits and leave)
-Hey he's back in it at 12:08 between 51.90 - 52.40

Are you holding overnight?
>>
>>1678601
Maybe tomorrow you should take a break?

Tell me what your positions are and some of your watchlist and let's see if we can make a play book for you tomorrow
>>
small pos in XGTI , holding till open
>>
>>1678619
Jdst was actually called a few threads back when it was trading @ $35
>>
>>1678499
Meeting tomorrow? Probably r/s or some sort of financing to be announced
>>
>>1678628
I'm going based on the day's thread, but if you want to gather some more data please do. I'm particularly interested in correlation between dubs and stock price.

for example: >>1678599
I will be watching galt tomorrow to see what happens
>>
I have about $1000 left over from some stock I sold. Ran out of ideas for right now. My broker just suggested I put it into my mutal fund which is boring.

Give like a half dozen of your dankest meme stocks, /biz/.
>>
>>1678633
Thank you anon, god speed.
Also witnessed
>>
>>1678634
Let it all ride on the GALT doubles tomorrow

Or if you want something seriously dank XXII
While being a cannabis stock they're also developing a cigarette butt that lowers nicotine consumption. FDA approval decision is supposed to come in the next two weeks. The FDA themselves just recently expressed a demand for lower nicotine cigarettes.They have a tobacco industry veteran who ran American Spirits before it was bought out for 5 billion dollars.

IDK when it's supposed to pop precisely but it's been hovering +/- $1 since I first saw it 3 weeks ago. I think it's been holding price like that because of the FDA
>>
>>1678636
Thanks!
>>
File: IMG_0103.jpg (55KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0103.jpg
55KB, 409x409px
>RGSE AH

Let us go to .34, brothers.
>>
>>1678651
Sweet dude. Feel like I missed the GALT bus since it trades after hours and went up 38% just now.

Apparently xxii just released a new product line using revolutionary dude weed technology, so Ill try that.
>>
>>1678677
wait really? How did I miss that?

Can you link?
>>
>>1678403
So when I first got Robinhood instant I could sell a stock and buy a different stock right after. But now I get flagged for high volatility trading and can't get full access to my buying power which is pissing me off. Is there any way to change fix this?
>>
>>http://m.marketwired.com/press-release/nutritional-high-launches-its-flagship-fli-brand-otcqb-splif-2184363.htm

Sorry I'm retarded its some other unrelated weed company with enhanced 420 superscience.
>>
>>1678695
all good homie, thanks still
>>
Listen boys IMNP is having an "annual meeting" tomorrow during trading hours. The previous iteration was postponed back in October due to lack of quorom.
Additionally, they failed to re-file for compliance. I'm not saying buy this shit but watch it tomorrow for a potential halt. Meme man might be on to something. They have some shit drug thats already being sold in the EU and /biz/rael. Either this company has big news tomorrow or brass balls that a r/s vote will be accepted.
>>
>>1678695
https://youtu.be/KW_iyBATxaQ
>>
>>1678701
I bought 1000 shares of XXII before I double checked. Please tell me they sell 7th generation ganja products at wal mart prices in vast quantities because no smoker in the world is going to buy a cigarette that costs more and delivers less nicotine.
>>
>>1678633
I will, but I generally only collect enough info for me to trade my relatively small equity.
>>
>>1678484
I was about to buy it at 93, went to bathroom, came back holy shit got in at 70, I have no idea what i'm doing, the dilution deal was a .53 price so I'm kicking myself for not selling before close but who knows
>>
PFE got a vaccine approved in Europe and more news coming but seems to be ignored at the moment, possible gains to be had I'm getting 40 shares.
>>
Should I be holding my rgse or did I fall for a meme?
>>
>>1678875
Whoever is in charge of that company is completely retarded, they would have hit compliance without needing to r/s if he didn't dilute halfway through it
>>
>>1678945
Youre good sell between .25 and .35
>>
Be careful with CNAT tomorrow boys theyre getting CERU'D
>>
What happened to the meme roundup guy? I miss him already

>>1678978
>getting CERU'd

Are they getting my nigga'd?
>>
>>1679027

I think he killed himself
>>
>>1678978

In what way?

It's pretty big news and the stock is heavily oversold.

It's going to be up huge tomorrow. Just don't be a retard and buy right at open.
>>
>>1679160
Novartis is notorious for fucking these things up ie CERU
>>
>>1679163

I thought CERU crashed because of it's study results?
>>
>>1679160
>Just don't be a retard and buy right at open.

How long should you usually wait to buy in? 10 am? 10:30 am?
>>
>>1675965
So I can't use this if I'm not American? Does Canada count as America?
>>
Get in on PBIB @ less than 10.15
>>
File: 1296774474710s.jpg (3KB, 85x126px) Image search: [Google]
1296774474710s.jpg
3KB, 85x126px
>>1678669
thank god.

ive been averaging down since .35 lol

avg now .24 just wanna break even
>>
With Robinhood gold giving 1k in extra trade, how do you pay them back for that?
>>
>>1679210
I paid it back with student loans
>>
>>1679210
Nevermind I figured it out. They make you deposit money when you upgrade.

>>1679169
Markets usually start high at open; waiting for a dip is usually safer.
>>
So I hit 5k recently, been looking into lightspeed for trading because of the AH trading options. Anyone use other brokers besides robinhood before? Is it worth it?
>>
>>1678978
This right here
Any sweet gains you might have wanted happened in after hours.
>>
File: gone.jpg (462KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
gone.jpg
462KB, 1200x600px
>>1678244
>>1678395

Like every bank in the world right now is trying to kill gold for some reason right now. Even Japan just got cucked and wanted to follow US.

>>1678634
MSTX - some pharma enrolling more in phase 2. Drug is pretty much already tested and works but now they are throwing it in an inhaler and have to test that. If they can get the patent on that GG moon shot. Will most likely see a buyout in phase 3. Holding 10k shares @ .10. stepping up slowly daily. Apparently there is supposed to be news soon on twitter. EZ gains short term but im going long on it.
>>
Who fucking ran XGTI because that shit just got BTFO MOTHERFUCKER!!!
>>
File: Lpm3ATY.png (1MB, 1280x604px) Image search: [Google]
Lpm3ATY.png
1MB, 1280x604px
>>1679196
it will when we make america great again and annex your maple leafy ass!.
>>
did the 22/12 URRE news already got priced in?

why is this stock dropping?
>>
Should I jump back into IDXG? Seems pretty cheap right now imo
>>
AMD beat 11
>>
>>1679447
$10.74 average here going long.
>>
Watch DPRX today fellas. Looking like a bounce play
>>
Damn CNAT going ham sandwich pre market
>>
So are we all just going to go CNAT today?
>>
XGTI halted pending the release of material news

http://www.nasdaqtrader.com/Trader.aspx?id=Tradehalts

"T1 Halt - News Pending
Trading is halted pending the release of material news."
>>
CNAT and FRED. Go for it.
>>
whats URRE doing today?
>>
>>1679457
BCEI check it out.
>>
JNUG at 3 dollars. Holy shit.
>>
AMD off to a great start
>>
>>1679465
Fuck whatching closely for entry point
>>
Anyone looking at $AUPH? had positive news but its down after open rn, might be ez moonbucks
>>
It seems empty in here where did everyone go?
>>
>>1678515
You're a good man. Bought before close yesterday's and sold at open for $1 profit per share
>>
>>1679473
Yeah. It's been ready to blow for a while now. Usually trades between 2.75-2.95
>>
File: Screenshot_20161220-234751.png (89KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161220-234751.png
89KB, 1080x1920px
So far so good
>>
>>1678062
>doesn't even know how to spell lien
this shit is retarded
>>
FRED, DCTHI
>>
File: IMG_0042.png (16KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0042.png
16KB, 256x256px
Where is MNGA shill? It's happening!
>>
Anyone holding CNAT?
>>
File: 1298948594768.png (163KB, 315x307px) Image search: [Google]
1298948594768.png
163KB, 315x307px
>>1679457
fucking hell. jump in on CNAT and it already tanks 10%
>>
>>1679486
the fastest 5$ ive ever lost
>>
>>1679486
I wish I'd bought in last night, sick gains at open
>>
>>1679486
In at 4.70, thought I did gud
>>
>>1679487
exactly why you never "jump in" on any kind of trade
>>
What are the memes today boys?
>>
What can I spend a day trade on to cancel out some losses today?
>>
INAP is happening
>>
>>1679507
Yup, it just got halted.
>>
>>1679479
>these 40% gains
Fred you are such a bad boy!
>>
>>1679513
Nvm it just moved
>>
File: 1474516487838.jpg (53KB, 408x406px) Image search: [Google]
1474516487838.jpg
53KB, 408x406px
jdst returning another 7% today

jnug is going to r/s. no fucking way it's not
>>
Oooo Fred 20 dollars? You dirty boy!
>>
MNGA
Top kek
>>
BCEI about to pop
>>
My holds:
>INTC
>SSH
>SHIP
>XXII
>EVOK
>>
>>1679523
RIP
>>
File: Screen Shot 23.png (14KB, 440x105px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 23.png
14KB, 440x105px
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got nowhere to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
>>
>>1679553
f
>>
File: Screen Shot 26.png (28KB, 806x352px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot 26.png
28KB, 806x352px
>>1679553
back to where I starteded
>>
looking at getting in LVS @ 54 anyone else think that will be its bottom?
>>
Is INAP kill? On mobile cant check charts how is volume
>>
>>1679556
>>1679553
I cannot do this anymore

i am so adamantly against gambling and this is starting to feel like serious gambling

I had a much better time finding good companies and investing in them with only the opinion of reputable people. day trading makes me feel like I need luck... not my cup of tea

i will still stick around because I have $1400 usd to fuck around with because I have no job and I am bored. I worked for 3 years and quit lol- HAD a lot saved
>>
>>1679562
How much money did you lose?
>>
File: tumblr_nsh63dgtiV1uce6g7o1_500.jpg (55KB, 414x698px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsh63dgtiV1uce6g7o1_500.jpg
55KB, 414x698px
>>
>>1679562
Are you the guy that lost his shirt with DRYS?
My condolences
>>
>>1679562
Been there before so I bought AMD and took a 2 week break, came back to +35℅ then lost it that week. I tell myself I'll get one moon mission to regain my initial losses then I'll stick to blue chips but I keep going down down.
>>
>>1679556
You crossed the line into TOO greedy/hopeful. Be happy with 30% and don't wait until what can only be down lol take the money and run
>>
Htbx lifting off!
>>
File: dumar-drunk.gif (479KB, 370x277px) Image search: [Google]
dumar-drunk.gif
479KB, 370x277px
>>1679564
I mean, I have broke even- made like $40. But I still have $3k of more stable stocks sitting there right now- long term.

>>1679566
no, i avoided drys

>>1679574
need that trump quote. I am bored and I have no friends or a job right now, so I have nothing to do all day except wallow in depression. day trading was keeping me busy, except when I made I profit I felt like I have to keep doing stuff, so I kept doing stuff against my best judgement because I was bored and wanted to feel important like I had some purpose
>>
>>1679577
Create a system and follow rules
>>
>>1679577
Just remember that as long as you have your health and any supporting family you have hope for the future. Even 5% daily gains here and there, a bit at a time, will slowly, slowly but surely create wealth especially if you have any sort of job on the side.
>>
>>1679562
You need to mix it up. Look into companies yourself. Maybe invest in some companies that you know of irl. Find some blue chips you like, then some mid to small cap ones. Don't just buy something because someone on biz was posting a funny frog picture and saying you should buy it.
>>
>>1679562
I speak from experience that I've blown 20 grand in one month. Well 21 actually.

You don't want to get into gambling. Honestly, it will destroy you and get worse and worse.

Playing the lottery every one in a while is okay but putting all of your savings in the stock market is pretty foolish.
>>
>>1679565
Fuck that. I listened to the analysts and sold while I still had time.
>>
>>1679561
volume is steadily increasing. 913k.
>>
Personally, buying Tim Syke's "How to Make Millions" DVD was one of the best investments i ever made. Seriously take the time to study it and it should help save you hundreds of dollars and months of fiddling around

This is a good link that has the table of contents and wha teach DVD contains:
http://achieveiconic.com/wealth/timothy-sykes-how-to-make-millions-dvd-comprehensive-review
>>
>>1679575
nice dump faggot
>>
>>1679578
my old system was

find positive hype new, wait for the dip, put money in and chill, and that gave me good gainz over one or two months.

>>1679580
I would rather have slow gainz than to gamble at quick gains/loses. but I dunno, I am pretty fucked right now from mental illness and a shit heart. day trading made me feel like I had some actual purpose and control over my life for once, that I can make a living without having to spend 5 days in an office every week. but now I am breaking my life rule of gambling. I am worried that I might die in the next few years and have nothing to feel accomplished about.

>>1679582
before I was doing research and picking companies I like and petting the stock like a fluffy dog. biz gave me some good memes, but I also trusted myself too much and was greedy on a few. Or I thought I could play the game a different way and failed. Plus my bank has been fucking me over with currency conversion and not setting up my USD account properly
>>
>>1679489

new thread
>>
fukkk

literally everyone stock i own but AMD is plummeting right now
>>
>>1679568
So just buy blue chips and retain your losses through them?
>>
>>1679481
Lmao fuck was sleeping
>>
$ANY
>>
>>1679461
Dying
Inching closer and closer to a 52 week low
Selling assets for 2.25/12.5 million in cash, the rest in notes and other non-liquid assets in two days
>>
>>1679673
I'll bite.
Thread posts: 366
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.