[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do F1 drivers get 10/10 girls they don't have more money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1478931160916.jpg (174KB, 900x1085px) Image search: [Google]
1478931160916.jpg
174KB, 900x1085px
Why do F1 drivers get 10/10 girls they don't have more money than any other athlete but if you look at NBA players they get ugly chicks
>>
>>1675919
seems like r9k would know
>>
File: jews cartoon.jpg (54KB, 380x536px) Image search: [Google]
jews cartoon.jpg
54KB, 380x536px
>>
>>1675919
How is this a /biz/ question in anyway shape or form you permavirgin?
>>
>>1675919
Did you ask r9k?
>>
>>1675919
because they usually insurance with extremely high payout and they are more than likely to die or be permanently injured.

Also some chicks dig sociopaths.
>>
>>1675919

He's a good looking guy.
>>
>>1675956
Wrong Wrong Wrong.

Since 1982 there have only been 5 official F1 grandprix related fatalities. In the last 30 years there's literally been only one a decade. (tragic though they still are)

There have been 227 drivers since then, so that means that there's only been one death for every 45 drivers, once per year. You want to know why the odds are so low? Because they are super fit and healthy (which means that disease and illness is more likely to be spotted early, because they are elite athletes) which gives them the reflexes to perform at a elite level, and because with the exception of Maldonado they are all extremely talented drivers. Also with all the telemetry of current cars and use of metrics they are discouraged from erratic and therefore dangerous driving because it can affect reliability or lap on lap performance.

I'd feel very safe on a dragstrip having two veteran F1 drivers going either side of me.

The mortality rate of F1 drivers is way, WAY lower than say the NFL.

>Also some chicks dig sociopaths.
That might be true. But I think chicks dig the infamy of a psychopath more than the idea or attributes of psycopathy. Not sure, but I think like why chicks fall for Richard Ramirez or Charlie Manson after the murders was because they were the ultimate "badboys" AND they had power. It was the image the media gave them, that's why chicks want to marry them, they're happy to be married to a prisoner because they're less married to a physical man and more of a image.
>>
>>1675919
I wouldn't even date her desu. But celebrities can date anyone they want. If society desires someone then most people will go along with that..
>>
>>1675919
>>1676258

F1 couldn’t exist without the insurance industry.

All drivers sign a declaration waiving their right to make any claim whatsoever (personal injury, damage to property, financial loss) against the event organiser or other participants in the race. Therefore, drivers can only obtain protection in the form of personal accident insurance and that's one of the most complex matters in a drivers contract, which has to be lodged as part of the insurance contract to prove there’s an ‘insurable interest’; this is to prevent someone earning, say, $250,000 a year from insuring himself for $2 million a year, thereby gaining a benefit from the insurance.

Levels of coverage range from $2 million to $20 million arranged by the teams or the sponsors (sometimes both), or individuals may be left to arrange their own, with remuneration packages adjusted accordingly to reflect this.
>>
Women are attracted to men with skill. Doesn't even matter what your skills are just be good at something and have a job and women will come. I'm a scrawny, poor fuck and I manage to get laid. Are you guys all autists?
>>
>>1676281
>Are you guys all autists?
>implying autists can't get laid
autism has hereditary factors, which means autists get laid all the fucking time.
>>
>>1676281

The projection is high in this one.
>>
>>1675919
Because bitches love nice cars and generally if you're a F1 driver, you probably have some nice cars and can drive them extremely well which no matter what they say gets them fucking dripping.
>>
>>1676264
>All drivers sign a declaration waiving their right to make any claim whatsoever (personal injury, damage to property, financial loss) against the event organiser or other participants in the race.
So does everybody who attends the race, like the fans.

>Levels of coverage range from $2 million to $20 million arranged by the teams or the sponsors (sometimes both), or individuals may be left to arrange their own, with remuneration packages adjusted accordingly to reflect this.
hmmm Would that be similar for... say... Action Movie stars? Ya know people who have a slight amount of risk in their work but it would fuck over who they sign a contract with if they were disfigured or otherwise unable to work?

My point is that risk of death doesn't translate into much of a cash premium, it's a driver's ability to attract sponsorship and publicity through a combination of personal sponsors they can bring (such as Alonso and Santander) and media attention that their personality brings (why do you think Ferrari hold onto Raikkonen?) and obviously GET GOOD RESULTS which usually brings media attention and thus sponsorships.

I hardly think they're getting laid b/c of their insurance payouts.

>>1676281
>I'm a scrawny, poor fuck and I manage to get laid.
Same here on all counts, your point is?
The other thing is, chicks, as a rule aren't into cars, how could they appreicate the "skill" of a driver unless they are, ya know, rev-heads?
>>
>>1676317

It's primitive. When you break elite driving down it's basically a display of superior hand eye coordination, reflexes, athleticism, spatial awareness and reasoning. All of these are attributes that led mankind to the top of the food chain hundreds of thousands of years ago as both predators and survival. A man that excels at these things triggers a womans inert biological need to have a patriarchal figure protecting her and her future offspring from harm.
>>
>>1676321
So you're saying that a woman undergoes a complicated semiotic reasoning, deconstructing a profession of a man before deciding if it makes her pussy wet? That seems self-contradictory to me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.