[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard is it actually to learn accounting just by googling stuff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: evis9wm.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
evis9wm.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
How hard is it actually to learn accounting just by googling stuff?
>>
>>1673946
You learn accounting by reading accounting books.

t. someone who studied it
>>
It's not hard at all. But you need licenses and certifications to get a job and the tests for these require a degree. What a load of shit, but Murica! We the gobment and we control student loans now so every job requires a degree!

Higher education is just another form of taxes.
>>
>>1673948
I'll rephrase my question. How hard is it to learn accounting without being guided by some kind of senior accountant?
>>
>>1673951
The basics can only be learned by reading books and doing the assignments.
Mastery can only be done through practice and guidance.

I've found that you can only learn accounting by doing it. A lot.
>>
>>1673958
>Mastery

What is mastery, in terms of accounting?
>>
>>1673965
In school you pass when you score a 6/10
After school you get problems with the IRS if you score a 9/10
>>
>>1673950
>cc cost less than 4k a year
>can write off 4k of expenses while in school
>can write off 2,500 out of class

>tfw getting a BS at a CC then transferring to a regional uni and tuition at the regional uni is the same price as CC so my degree won't cost me $$
>tfw get full pell grant

>tfw don't give a shit about brand recognition because my degree will say the main campus and have no mention of the regional

suck it
>>
>>1673978
this, but don't worry too much

once you get out of college and work at a public accounting firm, your supervisors expect you to make mistakes so you can learn from them, that's what their job is

you won't lose your job unless you make the same mistake over and over again, so it's basically just getting paid to refine and perfect your skills
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.