[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's an idea:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: the-wolf-of-wall-street-foto-33.jpg (67KB, 718x478px) Image search: [Google]
the-wolf-of-wall-street-foto-33.jpg
67KB, 718x478px
Crowdfunding poor children's futures.

>Pay a child $x up to your discretion.
>The kid receives the money on the condition that he works hard and uses the money only to fund education and skills training.
>When he comes of age/finishes college and starts working, you get to take a % of his salary until your loan is paid off - with interest.
>>
>>1673142
no, slavery is illegal
>>
>>1673142
literal slavery

(unless you're trying to be ironic, in which case, heh)
>>
>>1673142
>What is student loans?
>>
>>1674656
More like indentured servant.
Or >>1674660
>>
>>1673147
>>1674656
How is it slavery?
>>
>>1673147
It's the same principle as student loans.

It's not illegal
>>
>>1673142
Wow OP, a student loan, you're such a genius man.
>>
>>1673142

>you get to take a % of his salary until your loan is paid off

WTF is your problem man

This exists as being a godfather to children and funding their schooling in third world countries, helping find jobs and such but how the heck are you taking % from a salary of a poor kids future, that's terrible.

I'm generally against sponsoring children because time and time again it's proven that it creates tensions within the same communities where some kids receive inherent preferential treatment and regard by the community. In addition, to that it's a fine line when the godfather isn't anonymous and gets to maintain a correspondence with the kids grades and stuff, I'm just red pilled on charities and the such and I've got experience on how they run, foundations and such, and on the actual field in several countries just for the lulz
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.