[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Employer /mischief/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7KB, 420x420px
Can we get an employer /mischief/ thread going here?

>be me
>run a business
>one of my employees phones in telling me they've got a "fever" and can't come to work today
>tell him he'll lose his job if he doesn't
>mfw he actually turns up to work, with bloodshot eyes, looks like a zombie and is barely able to move
>tell him to get to work
>he gets to work like an obedient slave but his illness clearly makes him perform unproductively
>end of day
>tell him he's fired because of his low work ethic today
>he bursts into tears like a baby
>put a new job advert on craiglist
>get 120 applicants and the position gets filled by one within 6 hours
>mfw
>>
>>1673013
you're a cunt
>>
nice LARP fagget
>>
>>1673013
try r9k
>>
>>1673016
Thank you :^)

>>1673019
Sure...whatever makes you sleep at night wagie. :^)
>>
>>1673057
>be this autistic
>>
Sorry to break your anarcho-capitalist masturbation fantasy OP but doing that in real life would get your ass sued to kingdom come. Go back to RobinHood.
>>
>>1673092
>Go back to RobinHood.
Lel
>>
>>1673013
ITT: OP comes to a image board to fantasize about what he would do if he ever got to be an employer as a failed attempt to vent and try to come to terms with the abuse, trauma and frustration he actually experiences in real life.

Yeah, you picked the right >mfw.
>>
>>1673099
this, kek.
>>
>>1673092
>>1673099

Sorry, but sounds like you guys have never done a real job in your entire lives.

I'm assuming that OP is just role playing but he's not wrong to imply that employers force their workers to come to work even if they are sick.

While I've never actually been fired nor had a pay cut for skipping work due to illness, it was never uncommon to get the evil eye / cold shoulder from my boss and coworkers, that I'm somehow "being lazy" taking a day off for being ill.
>>
>>1673013
Biggest form of faggot. If this is true have fun losing your shit for being a terrible cunt. Remember this post when u are back to slave labor.
>>
>>1673013
How is the weather on r9k OP? You guys still dreaming of them digital waifus? Let me guess, you and your buddies decided to troll some wageslaves on a friday?
>>
>>1673287
This, whats with all this pride in the workplace for showing up on time all the time and never missing a day. I could not be at work 50% of the time and still be more productive then the people there so they should fuck off.
>>
>>1673287
Employers who do that are retarded, because I can guarantee that if they are sick you just made a bunch of your other employees sick, and now you lowered the productivity of your entire business for the next couple weeks
>>
Conservetards make it so easy to fire people I wouldn't even doubt it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.