[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's to stop someone from creating a whole bunch of youtube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: youtubelogo.png (153KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
youtubelogo.png
153KB, 1280x905px
What's to stop someone from creating a whole bunch of youtube accounts and monetizing all of them? Linking them all to one adsense account?

Does youtube prevent this?
>>
Think about the viewers

Why would they go to your channel?
>>
>>1672971
I'm not sure what you're actual question is?
The problem if you link up multiple accounts to the one adsense is if one of your accounts gets banned or something, then that compromises your pay from the still legit accounts.

Never done it myself so can any tubers confirm?

But like >>1673032 anon said: where are you getting your views. One channel, or 10, doesn't matter unless they each have a lot of eyeballs.
>>
Don't the channels have to get accepted for monetization?
>>
I don't think yt gives a fuck as long as the accounts don't get policy violations. Plenty of people have many multiple accounts for personal vlogging, then X interest videos, one for pets, one for scrapbooking, one for outfits of the day, etc...
>>
>>1673060
do you think google is fucking stupid?
if you do what i guess you want to do (upload stolen content etc that will get easier views) you'll get your adsense account permabanned

if you are a nobody, why would you need several channels? thats retarded, you are going to get little views anyway
>>
>>1673256
the thing is its all linked

thats why im paranoid to start a blog or any website. ive seen horror stories of people getting their adsense banned because they placed ads the wrong way or made some inapropiate content without even knowing.

i dont watn to ruin my adsense account since i make like 100 bucks monthly from jewtube
>>
>>1674083
if you upload something that violates their policies on youtube, you get a strike until you remove it. Just remove any offending content.
>>
>>1674514
I believe the strikes (and the relative penalties) remain for a period of time even after you remove the offending content.
>>
this is what the indian nursery rhyme channels do
>>
>>1672971
There's nothing stopping you. Youtube explicitly allows this. How do you think all the big youtubers monetize their multiple channels? You can't get multiple adsense accounts unless you happen to have multiple social security numbers
>>
>>1674514
if you get 3 strikes is over
>>
>>1672971
yes you can bot youtube accounts for views. for example look at the people that post fake movie scenes. theyre all bots.
>>
>>1677439

How to bot youtube account views?

How to avoid no ban for exploiting adsense?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.