[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that the SEC monitors /biz/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: SECPEPE.png (74KB, 213x250px)
SECPEPE.png
74KB, 213x250px
Is it true that the SEC monitors /biz/?
>>
>>1672967
So? They monitor a lot of large public forums to flag non-public trading information
>>
shiet.. the gig is over lads.. no more shitcoin PnD's
>>
>>1672967
It's relatively easy to monitor /biz/. We have like 1/10 of the traffic of /pol/.
>>
>>1672967
nah, for what, we are all anonymous
>>
>>1672967
No they don't, why in the hell would you think that? You're acting as if SEC knows about 4chan and other similar sites like reddit, etc. Even if we did there is nothing wrong with that they're just trying to enforce the law.

Reported and saged.

Stupid questions get stupid answers.
>>
>>1672967
Given how many news reports have been done on the various chans I wouldn't be surprised if the site had every other govt agency looking in from time to time.

>>1673106
>You're acting as if SEC knows
>Even if we did
>we
You dun goofed.
Hello SEC swine.
The SEC knows now boyos.
The jig is up.
>>
>>1673106

This is a legitimate question
>>
>>1672967
What would be the point? The SEC wants to monitor a handful of broke neckbeard virgins who speculate on meme coins and penny stocks? Don't flatter yourselves
>>
>>1672967
Those lowlife cocksuckers are just like all other government boot licks. Fcc, dot, Oshawa, MSHA, etc... starts as a good idea and winds up being a circle jerky of restrictive cocksuckers.

Stupid mutherfuckers. Can't get rich because it's illegal for me to participate in private memorandums. Suck my 1 incheck dick sec!
>>
File: _1.png (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
_1.png
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>1673491
Lol
>>
>>1673337
>The SEC wants to monitor a handful of broke neckbeard virgins who speculate on meme coins and penny stocks?

>be SEC
>looking for criminals
>oh hey, these guys are doing crimes right out in the open!
>they're not big fish, but they're sure easy to catch!
>>
I'm an SEC informant, and I read /biz/

>not even joking
>>
File: containership5.jpg (285KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
containership5.jpg
285KB, 640x476px
>>1673127

there's no need to monitor it. just archive it and when shtf go back and dig up evidence.
>>
>Material non public information.
>Made public.
>Still illegal.
>>
>>1672991
try 1/100
>>
>>1674413
>I'm an SEC informant
Really? I'm a NSA informant.
We should hang out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.