[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How credible is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
Does anyone know anything about this? It seems like utter bullshit. Basically you can use your birth certificate to pay off debt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN2x746Bo-o
>>
She sounds batshit insane. Although if she took on a bunch of debt and wiped it out with her birth certificate I might listen.

Oh, and she gets a bunch of shit wrong in the video, for example that the birth certificate is some sort of registration into the corporation of the US, and that contracts can't be between an individual and a corporation.
>>
>>1672814
It's complete baloney from some shit callled Freemen of the Land. It's not real.
>>
File: 1470332672566.jpg (117KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1470332672566.jpg
117KB, 1024x768px
>>1672814
>I don't need a driver's license to drive my car
>I'm not a professional driver
>I'm not driving, I'm travelling
kek
>>
"Yes Everyone you can use your numbers off your Birth Certificate
to pay bills it is called the 96 fix and all you have to do is put in
red ink accepted for value thru a red line down your bill circle in
red the amount on your electric bill the heading on the top must
say USE CODE 96 put a red circle around the 96 and the use code
in black on the top of the bill make a red circle around the amount the connect
this to the red line that you put accepted for value in red underneath
use code 96 then connect the line all the way down on their own bill
and create a box inside the box you put CREDIT ALREADY PAID in red caps Birth Birth Certificate black ink (incl NO)
NO. red #7090823341
these numbers are found on the left hand side sometimes on the right depending on the State then underneath the box you put TAX I.D. in black and in blue#123-34-9898
send the whole bill in and send it to the ATTN: CEO and Sr.Accountant department/Legal
On the top of the electric bill you can put U.C.C.1-308/U.C.C.1-207(27)You can also include that under the public law 73-10 HJR july 5,1933 tells commoners that there is no substance in which to pay a "DEBT" Therefore; all "Debt"must be discharged you can write this on your bill if you still do not feel that your bill will not get paid I had 10 people use this system that came from Canada and it works it works for cable, electric, taxes, even child support your court restitution everyday "debt" under the sun.

Thank You Canada Love you the system
really works it is very simple the simple least resistance works the best and my friends who pays
there payment with the system was delighted. It paid my Electric Bill, Cable bill and my court
fee for the public defender it worked so good I paid him twice. Try it you have nothing to lose
but more money in your pocket."
>>
>>1672814
Can you fuck off with your pretend question shills?
>>
>>1672814
It's completely untrue and using this as an argument to avoid paying taxes will get you arrested.
>>
Dont listen to any of these retards in here op, most of them are probably working as shills for some banking agency

I did exactly as she said and got all my debt wiped out, you should try it too op. Max out your credit and take as many loans as you can for before you try it for better results
>>
>>1672863
this

I got a 50 foot motor yacht, a Ferrari and a nice cottage on Mulholland and when the faggots came to collect I just showed them my birth certificate and they had to fuck off.

take no guff from these swine
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.