[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Office of Cute Girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>get job at Leo Burnett
>office is packed with super attractive girls with "communications" degree
>they're all dumb as fuck and spend too much time arguing over where we should cater lunch from
>have no clue what half of them actually do for the company besides being eye candy
>they almost never last for much more than a year
>all have dumb titles like "digital strategist" or "content manager" or fuck all
>company still takes in huge amounts of money

How does this work? Is it all just for image? I'm friends with a few that I know are actually smart and work hard, but most of them just skate by on their good looks doing fuck all. Does anyone else work in a similar environment?

In my experience, a lot of corporate offices, depending on the industry, tend to be full of loads of cute girls who never last much more than a year. What is the motive behind this?
>>
>>1670675
get the guys married to them to create a ball n chain
>>
>>1670675

Worked somewhere similar. They usually work in outbound sales and field clients. Once they get a lead they pass them off to the account manager and rinse and repeat.
>>
shut the fuck up, I wish I had dumb cute chicks working at my office. We're all engineers and trust me, brains do not overpower beauty.
>>
>>1670688
>working with a bunch of sweaty indian men in their late 30s
Makes me happy I'm a stock broker.
>>
>>1670679
Yeah, I guess they're just pretty faces with bubbly personalities. They're all nice, just nothing special. I guess that's why they turn over so fast. Every spring we always fire a bunch and get new ones when colleges graduate
>>
>>1670675

Sex sells.

Even in this tumblrshit world we now live in, sex still sells in the workplace.

I used to deal with a lot of the finance and law firms in Atlanta. Most of them run by white males 40+ and all the office staff were hot bitches who were as smart as 5th graders.

Drives me crazy, but there's too many rich old white men who think it's fun to hire a pair of tits for the office.

I'm all for the tits, but goddamn separate you're work and play. They'll be plenty of time for pussy when your job went well and you made bank.
>>
sounds awful desu
>>
>>1670675
> What is the motive behind this?
Men like women

Companies that are making a lot of money typically have a lot of men in them, hence hire lots of young bimbos to keep the place from turning into a battlefield. Keeps the men motivated to show up to work, keeps them from fighting each other. They don't last because these companies change the furniture once a year anyway.

The women are just bimbos looking for a sponsor, just like all women who figured out the meaning of life is "dress well and be attractive" and stopped thinking right there.

The women play in the pretense-fantasy that their communications degree means anything. The companies participate in that pretence fantasy by hiring the women for their "communications" skills. The ugly ones become feminists.
>>
>What is the motive behind this?
Men are weak to attractive women. This will never change and that's why "equality" is such a sham. You give women "equality" and they end up being far more powerful because guys naturally can't stop thinking without their cocks for more than a few hours at a time.
>>
>>1670675
How do you rape some of them?

I'd like to be an office manager at a place like that and use the position to either extort sex or forcefully rape the young ones. Any ideas?
>>
>>1670675
That's common in advertising agencies. Women always perform better in PR and marketing than men, from my experience. Shit as seen on madmen isn't actual anymore.
>>
>>1670966
just rape em I guess
>>
>>1670692
hello, wolf. how's your Scorsese movie world daydreaming going?
>>
>>1670966
Become an HR manager. Get to interview them in private and fuck them silly.
>>
>>1670675
rich girls get their parents to give them jobs, and make their friends buy shit
>>
>>1670688
this.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.