[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit, why the fuck are people poor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: download.gif (3MB, 498x270px) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
3MB, 498x270px
A few months ago, I managed to fix my sleeping schedule for the first time in years and I have been waking up around 06:30 every morning to do all my errands, chores, workloads and still end up with enough time to do everything I want at around 13:00.

When did you realize that poor people are poor because of bad time management rather than anything else?
>>
>>1667888
People are degenerate and poor because they browse 4chan, play video games, and fap to cartoons all day.
>>
So you're a neet

Try moving out of the basement and watch how hard it gets with your rent, car payment, car insurance, health insurance, utilities, and food.
>>
>>1667888
Go live in the real world as an adult for a while and then come back and let us know how well you are doing.
>>
>>1667888
>13:00? You live in a third world country
>>
>>1667888

It's not just time management. It's management, period. They can't manage their time, they can't manage their money, their habits, their relationships, their spending. They can't step outside of themselves to see the big picture.
>>
>>1667888
>having errands, chores, and workloads to do
why are you so poor?

I wake up whenever I feel like it and lounge around in my underwear all day because nobody tells me what to do.
>>
> why can't poor people manage their time?
> posts on /biz/ all day
>>
>>1667888
Calling other people poor when you can't even afford to have pacos do your chores run errands LUL
>>
>>1667888
Most people are wagecucks and get home at 5/6/7 o'clock after hurrying out the door and have the rest of the day to do everything that took you 7 hours to do.

Not everyone has the luxury or opportunity to work from home.
>>
I have roughly 6 hours a day where I have literally nothing to do roughly before bed time.

What exactly do you assume I should do to make more money in that time frame?
>>
>>1667888
> and still end up with enough time to do everything I want at around 13:00.

Maybe I'm just dumb but how does this correlate to being rich? There are people who work 20 hour shifts to make ends meet
>>
I have terrible time management. I put off cleaning until I just pay a maid service. I make 80k a year.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.