[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I received this reply from my business proposal. But why? How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 220px-The_Subsidised_Mineowner.jpg (17KB, 220x305px) Image search: [Google]
220px-The_Subsidised_Mineowner.jpg
17KB, 220x305px
I received this reply from my business proposal. But why? How can someone 'not have the time' to become hella rich?

>Thank you for your email. I appreciate your interest. Your proposal sounds intriguing but unfortunately I am not considering anything new at this time, or for the foreseeable future. I simply have too much of an existing workload to think about anything more. I’d be kidding myself and you to say otherwise. So, with regret, I must decline. Nevertheless, I wish you every good fortune and success.
>>
>>1667555
It's a polite way of saying it sucks and they don't want to risk any money with you.
>>
This is the standard polite way of saying "meh, not interested". I pretty much write the same thing to unsolicited job applications.
>>
>>1667556
I don't buy it because why would he write that much? He also said it is intriguing, so he would do it if he weren't so busy right? Should I message him again in six months? This guy is a billionaire that I managed to find his contact info.
>>
>>1667559
Copy and paste? Is it an angel investor? Probably has a standard letter on file.
>>
>>1667559
Have you ever had a girl tell you that she's too busy to go on a date with you?
>>
>>1667559
Because it's not 'that much' and it's boilerplate. If you've quoted it verbatim there is literally nothing that couldn't be applied to any proposal in any industry.

> He also said it is intriguing, so he would do it if he weren't so busy right?
You're optimism is charming. It's a pretty non-committal to say "intriguing" he didn't' say "has great revenue potential" or "in spite of difficulties in execution may cause huge disruption".

>Should I message him again in six months?
Only if you have a better idea

> This guy is a billionaire that I managed to find his contact info.
Unsolicited business idea eh? Do you know how many of these he would get a year?
>>
>>1667557
If they're unsolicited then why even respond lol
>>
>>1667559
>This guy is a billionaire that I managed to find his contact info.
Humble millionaire here.

You wouldn't believe how much of this bullshit we have to wade through daily. People and businesses finding our emails and phone numbers.

we find our own leads. If you have a great idea I promise money will find you.
>but how will you find me if I haven't announced the idea publically yet?
your idea is worthless until you convert it to an asset by either patenting the fucker and peddling the patent around, or starting your business and having modest success.
>but I can't market my idea without money
then it's not a good idea. Or you have no clue what to do with it. Either way nobody is going to throw cash at you until you figure it out. We want to see past performance. We want to see you making money before we give you more.
>>
>>1668351
This unfortunately

>>1667555
Post your proposal, Op. I have time for you. I promise a detailed response and consideration. I even have a fresh, crisp $10 bill I'll consider investing..
I said consider
>>
>>1667555
post your proposal here and lets see.

pretty sure its trash and he wants no part.

if they thought they could make more money off of you than any other option then they would take it.
>>
>>1668351
Everything in this post

>Ideas are worthless without execution or at least some kind of working prototype - be that a scaled down version of the business or a physical prototype of a product
>If your idea needs to be 'marketed' then it's a particularly worthless idea
>If your idea was so good, he would either buy you out or fund it immediately.

>>1668416
This. /biz/ is too lazy to steal ideas, and apparently even if they wanted to you need a lot of start up capital anyway, so no one would do i
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.