[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets talk CC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: creditcards1.jpg (49KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
creditcards1.jpg
49KB, 650x366px
I've checked a certain site "valid shop cc"
Is this site legit? anyone have any experience with it? They require a deposit of $25 so I couldn't check how the whole thing works.

Even if it was legit, do they sell physical credit cards or only numbers?

How would a good law abiding citizen go about buying a credit card without ending up in jail?
>>
>>1667460
>How would a good law abiding citizen go about buying a credit card
well considering buying stolen CCs is illegal you wouldn't also theres a lot of variables, what OS are you running? what browser are you running? How do you pay for the stolen credit cards? What do you plan on using them for?
>>
>>1667521
>What OS are you running?
I'm using normieshit w10
>What browser are you running?
Tor ofcourse
>How do you pay?
I was thinking some bitcoin/monero bullshit
>What do you plan on using them for?
This is the biggest problem because I have no idea how I would get the money out without it being traced back to me
>>
>>1667544
in my teenage years I probably sold 100s of stolen CCs and used 10s of them, first off for your OS install TAILs os to a usb then boot it, tor browser is fine (it's built into tails anyway) bitcoin is fine, if you get the physical card with the pin give one to a homeless man, explain you have more - tell him whatever he draws out of the accs he gets 10% of (be sure to make him get receipts) if they just give you the numbers find a local shop without cameras then say to the shop owner you'll give him £5 per parcel you can get delivered to his shop, order stuff on amazon (with prime) collect it the day it's delivered, go a few towns away and trade all the stuff in - honestly though it's not worth it even following all these steps perfectly you're still risking caught - work out how much you pay per card and how much the average card has - then take away all the loss you'd have (paying the hobo/shop/loss from having to resell items) then ask yourself is this amount of profit worth risking spending time in prison for
>>
>>1667561
Appreciate the info
>>
File: 777.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
777.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>1667561
could just buy stolen paypal accounts and buy stolen paypal money on them then buy btc on virwox with your stolen paypal money, then send btc into bitlaunder(they take a ~5% fee) your coins are cleaned and ready to transferred into usd in kraken or poloniex. just dont start doing big figures or you'll get flagged by your bank, if you still have a bank account.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.