[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your elevator pitch looking like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>Are you on point /biz/?
You never know when you'll bump into Warren Buffett or Bill Gates.
>>
"To the moon"
>>
I'll just mug em and sell their shit on ebay billionaires hear it everyday all day
>>
>>1666889
Invest in blockbuster
>>
>If I meet Bill Gates
The Seattle Seacucks fucking suck and your friend Paul Allen can get fucked in the ass by Big Dick DeQuan down at the post office. Here's how I'm going to turn you into a New Orleans Saints fan. [...]

>If I meet Warren Buffett
You should go fishing with me someday. I never had a Grandpa. :'(
>>
>>1666889
i pitch myself.
not, " pitch myself" like u would imagine , but
i pitch TO myself.
that way , im never part of something im not 100% commited to.

anyone else may or may not come along for the ride.

supplicating, and kissing ass never works for me , i would just feel fake, and gross instead of confident and grounded.

i read how to win friends and influence ppl , but that doesn't mean i follow it. im just "aware" of the tools other may use, so i may further exploit them..

your more likely to be viewed as a leader an expert if you are confident and uncompromising, than if u have the best talking points, and kiss all the ass in the world.
>>
>>1666889
the retards on /biz/ don't know what the fuck an elevator pitch is.

These retards think that it refers to pitching a stock very quickly. An elevator pitch is the small speech that you give in an interview that summarizes who you are, what you want, why you're interviewing for the company, etc.
>>
>>1666940
el·e·va·tor pitch
nounUSinformal
a succinct and persuasive sales pitch.
>>
>>1666940
Fuck that kissing ass shit that labels you as the cuck boy and never taken seriously for promotions.

I've never been that type of person. Whenever I run into management, I try to talk about anything but the job. I usually bring up sports talking about a game that just happened, or make up some bullshit fishing story, I try to make friends with them. I was 19 and got hired at a factory. Within a week and 3 days of being there, I went on a fishing trip with the plant manager and we have been buddies ever since. Turns out he has a camper in the same campground my Grandparents do and every time he walked by he would stop and we would talk about fishing stories and how much the campground has changed. I'm 22 now and Production Supervisor.
>>
>>1666889
Put the radio on the internet.
>>
>>1666889
>wanna suk my dik?

or

>want me to suk ur dik?
>>
File: IMG_7734.jpg (29KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7734.jpg
29KB, 280x210px
>>1666927
Lmao. This guy is extremely edgy
>>
The elevator pitch can last as long as you want if you're a volunteer firefighter with the master key and you can use the emergency controls. Bring a bagged lunch your halligan and hit him up when he's going down after work.
>>
>>1667154
So fucking clever!!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.