[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have experience in P2P loans offline? I have a network

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8472.png (364KB, 624x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8472.png
364KB, 624x424px
Anyone have experience in P2P loans offline? I have a network of people I can loan to. Small amounts of my personal money (<$2000) to loan at 10% interest. Loans compound monthly so I'm looking at $200/mo if I loan out $2k. I will give people one year to pay off the principal + interest ($4400 total). This is how my grandfather was able to make a lot of money for himself in old Mexico. Anyone have any experience with this?
>>
>>1665396
check your math
>>
>>1665400

I mentioned the loans would compound monthly so essentially I'm charging 120% yearly interest on $2000. Does that make sense?
>>
>>1665406
check your math again
also who would take that shit interest rate and pay it back without you needing to break their kneecaps
>>
>>1665418

Illegal immigrants and working poor. Better off borrowing money from me because I won't fuck with their credit and other type of immediate loans charge an upwards of 300% interest rate.
>>
>>1665419
like I said, good luck collecting without some hard pipe hitting niggas
>>
>>1665406
Ok, I see what you're doing. If you're in the US you might check your usury laws, I don't think that's legal without a pawnshop license in most states. Even then you'd have to collect something from the person that's worth the value of the loan principle. Laws vary though.
>>
>>1665424

This is all under the table. Cash money. All loans backed by collateral.
>>
>>1665425
You'll run afoul of at least one federal law and probably one state law.

You're relying on your customers being too scared of the cops to report you, which isn't a great strategy. It only takes one person and they can complain about you anonymously.
>>
No risk no reward my friend.
>>
>>1665396
i do, but nothing such idiotic as 120% interest. i simply arrange a deal as in i pay you 2k you give me back 2.2k on said date. Dont have to worry about collecting in my country if you sign a paper and dont pay you get fucked with a bulldozer sized dildo drill. obviously check if they have callateral
>>
>>1665429

so, when they dont pay you, what do you do?

you obviously arent going to muscle them out of the cash. and if they literally cant afford the repayments due to loss of work, what will you do? take some of their assets? how?
>>
>>1665654

Collateral. Everyone has TV's and computers.

>>1665552

You must not be from the U.S
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.