[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitcoins: Path to riches or failure?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: btc.jpg (3MB, 4936x1907px) Image search: [Google]
btc.jpg
3MB, 4936x1907px
I have about $2,000 USD to play around with.

I have chosen to research bitcoins and it seems to be profitable. I'm ready to bite the bullet, but I just need a little help.

Should I invest all of my cash into coins? If not, then how much?

Are any other coins profitable? (Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin)

Which wallet is unanimously agreed to be the "standard"?
>>
Bit coin is ~$1000 each.
you MIGHT be able to get 2 coins max.

Bit coins are not a get rich quick, but they have proven (so far) to be reliable.

Etherium had its prime, but is now unstable.

Tl;dr get educated, read a lot more on finance before making any decisions!

If you're truly interested in getting into finance, I would suggest looking up Martin S's finance tutorials as a starting point.
>>
>>1663705
Thank you.

I'll definitely check out Martin S's stuff.

What's your opinion on whether or not btc is going to explode?
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 309x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 309x309px
I HAVE RESEARCHED BITCOIN AND CONCLUDED A HIGH PROBABILITY OF SUCCESS IN THE VENTURE. BEEP BEEP
>>
>>1663722
is kek allowed in /biz/?

I'll trust this completely seeing how we made Trump potus.
>>
>>1663722

Lel
>>
All coins besides bitcoin are worthless trash only shilled for pump&dumps

Buy bitcoin, hold for a year, be rich
Btw i wouldnt buy at current price

Oh and another thing to understand about bitcoin, its like 90% chinese driven at the moment. Their exchanges do 100x the volume of USD or euro exchanges
>>
>>1664084
why not buy now? The price is just going to keep going up and up
>>
>>1664090
That's what they said in 2013, and mid 2016...

>>1663705
~$765, he can get 2 and a majority.

>>1664084
Also true. The Chinese fucking love Bitcoin
>>
>>1664084
what price would you buy at?
>>
>>1663682
If you decided to gamble your money with crypto, do yourself a favor and go to Bittrex.com and buy waves. You have a better chance of turning your $2000 to $200,000 with waves than $2000 to $5000 with Bitcoin
>>
Most likely failure.

Bitcoin is not the only opportunity out there. Why fixate on it? How does it compare? After you have researched dozens of stocks, commodities and potential opportunities you will find some that did better than bitcoin and many apparent opportunities which turned out to be failures. After trading paper and discovering how easy it is to make mistakes you will learn the importance of being rational and staying grounded in reality. You will learn the mathematics behind risk and things like the importance of taking into account potential losses.

What are bitcoin's fundamentals? Bitcoin is used in part to make transactions over the internet which adds values to it, but it should be obvious from all the goobers on /biz/ and elsewhere that part of its value is due to speculation.

The question is how much money you expect to make riding a speculative bubble.
>>
>>1664231
im just waiting for a big dip

ill probably get in with some if it goes to 700
and ill get in more if it goes below 650

if it reaches ~500 then ill go balls deep
>>
>>1663682
Surely if you buy bitcoins when the next ASIC based mining equipment is released you could turn profit on it?

Surely the bitcoin miners would sell all of their stakes in bitcoin and all of their equipment to replace their old equipment with the new and surely we would see a drop in price?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.