[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accounting homework help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: HELP.jpg (94KB, 920x874px) Image search: [Google]
HELP.jpg
94KB, 920x874px
So I am attempting to finish this assignment but I need help with a few parts.

1. Do I include overhead costs into variance calculations?

2. What is the Standard Quantity, Hours, Rates, and prices?

If someone could please help explain this to me I would be very grateful. Bonus points if you can give me the answers and briefly explain how you got them so I can verify them and understand the answer.
>>
>>1663497
Not an accounting major OP, but I think I can help

Try going to your student email and emailing your prof or TA.

>>>/sci/
>>
>>1663500
unfortunately I cant do that, this assignment is one of those that the teacher will not help with.
>>
self bumping
>>
Sup ts, replying from a mobile, so can't work out the calculations

1. You only include overhead cost when you are calculating the overhead variance. Which is the last question.

2. Standard quantity/hours can be calculated by taking the actual units produced and multiply by the budgeted per unit hours/quantity. The result is the quantity/hours that SHOULD have been used for producing the actual units.

For prices/rate, its the same thing. Take the budgeted unit/labour rate and multiply by the actual quantity, then you get the amount that SHOULD be paying/using.

That is the standard figure. You compare it against the actual figure. And u get ur variance
>>
>>1663594
dude thank you. I really appreciate the response
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.