[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does shilling stuff on reddit with several accounts actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: NEETsterrace.jpg (263KB, 1280x1200px) Image search: [Google]
NEETsterrace.jpg
263KB, 1280x1200px
Does shilling stuff on reddit with several accounts actually work? Some guy told me to shill my youtube video by creating several accounts. Im about to create 45 new reddit accounts with different IPs with my VPN.

The question is, don't you need Karma in order to upvote something? Otherwise the number doesn't go up? how does leddit work.

Also, wouldn't the admins see that 45 accounts created on the same day are upvoting the same video?
>>
>>1662706
Send link I'Il shil a little for a (you)
>>
>>1662708
How could you help me unless you are famous.
>>
>>1662712
Just send the like anon
>>
>>1662712
>How could you help me unless you are famous.
>>1662706
>Does shilling stuff on reddit with several accounts actually work?
>>
>>1662706
i might run cadbot on your reddit link for 5 minutes, after that if you want more, you'll need to start paying.
>>
>>1662706
Reddit's vote fraud algos are very very good. Reddit is very very hard to trick and if it notices suspicious activity, you'll just get shadowbanned, it will appear like you're upvoting but you're really not.

Go on twitter and follow people in your niche. Twitter let's you follow thousands of people.
>>
>>1662739

What's a cadbot?
>>
>>1662706
>Also, wouldn't the admins see that 45 accounts created on the same day are upvoting the same video?
That's why you buy seasoned accounts that have been running for at least six months and have a decent amount of karma.
EZPZ
>>
>>1662819
but how does it work

1 karma point = 1 upvote?

>>1662776
how does twitter algo work? whats the point of following people.

also somebody told me here that the reddit thing with several accounts worked.. probably was bullshitting me or something
>>
>>1662968
No I told you that you have to make a couple posts and get a little karma on each account. You don't need 45. Did you read what I said? 15 votes and decent content will get you above the shit and give it a couple tries and you will get in the front page. I have used this before and it works. Reddit just changed the voting algorithm so it might be harder to do now
>>
>>1662708
>>1662718
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWDUMZINI40
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.