[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One or two weeks ago I saw a thread on here saying you could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

One or two weeks ago I saw a thread on here saying you could order something off Amazon (or ebay) and claim you never received the package, then get a full refund in most cases.

Is this legit and actually work?

What if someone ordered something worth $700. Would it work?
>>
>>1662631
Yeah, I do it on everything I order off Amazon so I get duplicates of everything. Just make a new account each time and they won't get suspicisious.
>>
>>1662651
They dont get suspicious? You use the same address you lying faggot. They have fraud teams that look for this kind of stuff and nail kids like you to crosses for fun. Also stealing is for niggers.
>>
>>1662651
Retardation the post
>>
My friend did this with ipads back in 2010. They actually sent him another one after he bullshitted about not getting one. I can't imagine it working nowadays though.
>>
>>1662631

yes this is a thing you can do

its also illegal (Mail fraud, federal crime)

this isnt limited to amazon, most big reetailers online and brick and mortar have various policies in place that allow customers to take advantage of htem in some way. This is because the loss is worth the positive reputation. If amazon said "tough shit we sent it call USPS" theyd get a bad rep fast because USPS has a horrible track record for losing mail.

if you do too much too fast they will ban you, and more htan likely if its obvious theyll proceed with legal action
>>
>>1663925
Do people in the US not have to sign their name when they receive a package? There is a pretty good (digital) paper trail, I don't know why any retailer would just send another instead of investigating. And if the delivery company's records show "knocked at number 54, guy opened the door and signed", that would be pretty strong evidence that they shouldn't simply send another iPad to number 54, even if you sign with a fake name.

Yes, the package getting lost in transit is a real problem, but that would show up on the shipment tracking.
>>
>>1663930
Most packages they wont make you sign and will just drop it at your door. I'm not sure what the qualifications for having to sign for a package are though.
>>
>>1663933
>will just drop it at your door
Wow, this seems crazy to me. Interesting though, since it apparently seems to work for some odd 250 million people?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.