[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can they keep £ low

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Germany-725012.jpg (57KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Germany-725012.jpg
57KB, 590x350px
If they keep pound low less British tourists will go to spain spend less there leading to collapse Spanish economy there banks leading to collapse the Eu.

British spend more spain then any other tourists.

In 2015 summer in spain
Brits spent £255 secound
Around 1.88 Billion pounds.

Spanish economy is all ready struggling and unemployment very high.

http://elpais.com/elpais/2015/04/27/inenglish/1430145594_694570.html

http://seriouslyspain.com/british-tourists-in-spain-spend-more-than-any-other-nationality-in-2013

Am I pretty right in saying they will have increase value the pound or Europe will collapse.

If you include rest tourists from Britain and there spend in Europe.

It absolutely devstateing for euro.
>>
>>1661873
Also 12 Million British tourists vist a year on Average.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/post-brexit-plunging-pound-has-eu-worried-about-decline-in-british-tourists-1466850467
>>
>>1661873
British spent 2 Billion in Greece.
>>
this really created some more intense activity within my brain
>>
>>1661873
The Euro is going to collapse anyway. It was built with the expectation that Britain would join and prop everything up with a functioning northern european economy.
It did not.
Germany and northern France have to pay the bills for the lazy south, and don't like it.
The pork barrel money ran out and everyone lost their jobs building holiday homes nobody wanted.

I refuse to prop up a failing economic system, so I take my holidays in britain.
It has the advantage of the locals speaking the same language (mostly), the signs being in the right language, no faffing around with currency exchange (Unless you go to scotland; never use cash there lest they give you scottish notes), and you're never more than a couple of days from home.
Although since I still refuse to prop up people who don't seem to want my disposable income, I'm still picky about where I go.
>>
>>1661873
>If they keep pound low less British tourists will go to spain spend less there leading to collapse Spanish economy there banks leading to collapse the Eu.
The value of the £ is set by the market. Importing stuff (and British tourists spending their money in Spain) lowers its value, while exporting stuff raises its value.

Spain could solve its problems by exitting the €.

>>1663308
The Eurozone economy has been grossly mismanaged, with Germany preventing the ECB from lending to the governments that are most in need of credit. If the Eurozone breaks up, Germany is primarily to blame.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.