[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only shitty little companies with no future stay priva-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: mars.jpg (51KB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
mars.jpg
51KB, 600x347px
Only shitty little companies with no future stay priva-
>>
Private companies are pretty gud. Common stock shareholders are by and large pretty dumb and focus too heavily on the wrong parts of a business. It's a totally different cultural mindset at most private companies: Do good work and the money will just happen versus do whatever it takes to get the money now.
>>
>>1661841
Valve is private, with all the good and bad that's come out of Valve at least they've never had to listen to tons of stock holders.
>>
if you have a good profiting company then why the fuck give the profit to others by letting others profit from it
>>
>>1661841
making it go public is a meme so jews can take it.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 450x450px
>>
My uncle has been a district manager for PetSmart for many years and owned a lot of stock in the company. They got bought out last year for $9 billion and bought up all stock at a 40% premium per share. He was about to retire in 2 years so it was great for him. Said it was scary though because it shot him and his wife in to the highest income tax bracket for that year and the IRS buttfucked them.
>>
My company is public and starting in January we got stock sharing as a benefit. They are growing and buying out just about every plastic manufacturer in the country. We just got a new multi-billion dollar deal with a company that makes FDA monitored products so now we are a tobacco free facility which fucking sucks. A lot of people quit and we have a hard time keeping new employees. Never knew tobacco was so addicting to these fuckers.
>>
>working in a private "start-up"
>everyone talks about they can't wait to IPO
>we're still like a year away from being profitable

I don't understand the rush. I mean, I get that people want to cash in their shares are buy yachts or whatever, but we're so not ready.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.