[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

30k Bank wat do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

19 yrs old.
-30k bank.
-no hobby + slightly anti social
-workaholic
-carpenter
-studying interior design (already paid off)

Would love to be a homeowner someday in Vancouver.
I want to make the $30,000 do something maybe make a business/invest/orwhatever to make more.

What do?
>>
pic unrelated heh
>>
try to corner the WAVES market for maximum profits
>>
What is WAVES market
>>
>>1661839
How did you make the first $30,000?
>>
>>1661839
BUY EUR/USD with 200/1 leverage
put all your money on it
sell in two days, double your money easy
>>
>>1661839
>Would love to be a homeowner
Sounds like goo-
>in Vancouver
Nope.
>>
>>1661860 (OP)

I have been a whore spender since my first paycheck when i was 14yrs old full time at McD. i would say I would have had twice the amount rn if I wasnt a big spender.

Now i dont spend hehe.

been working since i was 14 is the answer to having 30k
>>
>>1661862

IKR. Im waiting for the market to go down when I have enough money for a decent land/house

I was thinking of doing renovation contracting when I learn enough in the construction field
>>
>>1661869
>>1661868
work more, move away to a better state, invest into dividends and a business you can port.
>>
>>1661839
Dont go into memecoins. Easpecially into leverages UNLESS u dont care bout these 30k. Put 15k into stock and get a clue how it works then decide.
>>
>>1661839

Why the fuck are you studying interior design when you're male
>>
>>1661895

Something that looked fun. I don't go into anything that I find boring.
>>
>>1661901
Carpentry is *literally* God tier bro. Focus on that.

>jesus.jpeg
>>
>>1661839
Wait for the RE bubble to pop over there then pick up a rental.

If you want to take some risk right now , use <5% and short the market if possible.
>>
>>1661968
I will! But, as an asian and just 5'6-5'7 it will be a hard long term job for me. But for sure I plan on learning the latter!
>>
>>1661839
Don't spend it.. don't use it to start a business either.

If you want to start a business, start something easy with little to no capital... and if it works out, THEN use the 30k to upgrade your business.

Please, for the love of god... don't waste all your money on something you know nothing about.
>>
>>1662247
>THEN use the 30k to upgrade your business.
people that start businesses that work out will quickly find $30k is too small a number to do anything with.

hell, if you want to make $30k after taxes as a business owner you have to net at least $45k, and for most businesses if you want to net $45k you have to gross over $300k.

when you're grossing over $300k just to make as much money as a fry cook or that guy that collects carts in the Walmart parking lot, another $30k isn't going to help you much.
>>
>Vancouver
>Average house costs over 1 million
>How do I buy this with 30K?

Hmmmmm.
>>
>>1662260
costs 1/4th that in Vancouver USA.
>>
>>1662255
If you can't make 2 dollars out of one dollar... then what makes you think you can turn 30k into anything?

Also, if you can't learn to start a business with no money, you shouldn't be in business.
>>
>>1662268
>If you can't make 2 dollars out of one dollar... then what makes you think you can turn 30k into anything?

yes, exactly. To a person that can produce $300,000 in gross sales per year out of thin air, $30k is a meaninglessly small number. You could light it on fire or spend it all on hats. Because you are someone that can consistently pull that much cash out of your ass every month of the year.
>>
>>1662260
Thats why I am here asking a way to build my capital with not just an hourly wage
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.