[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evening /biz/!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 53ndm03y.jpg (92KB, 540x950px) Image search: [Google]
53ndm03y.jpg
92KB, 540x950px
Good evening /biz/! I am a young guy from a smaller European country who is really interested in business in general. I work in a warehouse but I also have a part-time job in a book store so when I have a little free time all I do is reading business related books. (Muh KNOWLEDGE, right?) I'm also interested in stock trading and forex and learning the basics on babypips. Recently I've tried trading on cryptomarkets (Poloniex) and after small losses I've managed to make $250 from $100. But then I was scammed on Twitter and now my little capital is gone. (I know it's not much and at least I've learned a lesson, but damn, it hurt.) I'm planning to get back into cryptos once I've managed to save a little money again but I can't right now (and for another 1-2 months) because I want to help my mom with her bills.
So my question is that can you point me in the right direction guys? Anyone else here who slowly got into trading and have some advice on how to start with limited resources? I could ask you guys how to get a little capital fast, but I don't want to attract kneepad jokes. I'm thinking on putting my stuff in pawn (all I have is a bridge camera and a beginner electric guitar) or trying to get a small personal loan. I don't want to fall into a debt spiral but it could help me to start again. Is it a viable option within certain limits?
>>
>>1661829
It looks you're on the right path. Read and read and read some more.
And be careful, learn to master your emotions, 90% of trading is about emotions.
You should save a few thousand dollars first, but it's a good practice to play around with a few hundred even if your options are limited now. And be VERY careful with scammers, cryptos are perfect for their tricks. I know how it hurts when you lose your hard-earned money.
Post your Bitcoin address and I might send you something when I get home.
>>
File: 001.jpg (88KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
88KB, 500x498px
>>1661846
Thank you for your advice! Yeah, I've realized that emotions are a big part of being successful in tradings. Fortunately I can control my emotions quite easily and I don't make stupid decisions based on them.
My address is:
1CtLepu7uowTGPMF1Phs6atckFjqNwMizb

Thank you if you are willing to send something, I didn't expect this.
Are you a day trader? How long you been doing this? Do you trade with cryptos or forex/stocks?
>>
>>1661829
How could you be so dumb that someone scammed you over Twitter?
>>
>>1662341
They cloned the account of an altcoin founder and CEO and offered discount sale for new followers if they fill out a survey. I thought it's a marketing trick to make their altcoin more popular and not a scam. They used the capitalization trick in usernames, for example: capital "i" looks like a lowercase "L".
I thought it's a good opportunity and lost everything... I was pretty mad at myself for being that stupid.
>>
If online poker is legal where you live then that may be a better bet if you learn the probabilities and are disciplined.
>>
>>1662387
It isn't but I've tried it before. It was really boring and tiring for me after hours of doing the same thing over and over every day. I like trading better, I guess it's a personal thing.
>>
>>1661846
Hey if you come back can you answer my previous questions?
>Are you a day trader? How long you been doing this? Do you trade with cryptos or forex/stocks?

I don't care if you don't send me anything like you said, just please share a little bit more on how you've started! Thanks!
>>
>>1661829
bump. send me muhney or knowledge
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.