[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3590.jpg (710KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3590.jpg
710KB, 1600x600px
Hi Anons,

I'm interested in trading so I can possibly make some extra side cash. The thing is I'm not so good with math, programming or numbers. I also don't know where to begin or what to trade?

Anyone can point me in the right direction or suggestions? Thanks.
>>
>>1661319

Master the markets - Tom Williams.

You are welcome.
>>
>>1661351
Thanks, I'll give it a read.

After doing so, is there any other suggestions?

What do I trade or what is good to trade? Crypto? Penny Stocks?
>>
What you need to understand is the "mad gainz" you're seeing on here can be attributed to luck. Not to mention losers are much less likely to post screen caps.

Stock investing is an all or none endeavor. Either be an elite day trader or go with passive indexing. Those in the middle don't have very good odds at all.

>b-but loook at these gains from the latest meme stock

You got lucky and don't understand probability or risk. Period.

It's ok to play around with trading but if it a hobby, don't delude yourself into thinking otherwise.
>>
>>1661366

Futures, Stocks (Bluechips) and Commodities, forget about Cryptos and Penny Stocks, it's really hard getting rich so fast. But not imposible to earn some money trading normally.
>>
>>1661367
What's passive indexing?

Ah I see, I knew some of it had to be luck but I'm sure with practice, exposure and learning material you can become alright at it?

I'm looking to make it as part time skill. It's like having a part time job, business or trade.
>>
>>1661378
>I knew some of it had to be luck
The vast majority is luck, in order to be successful otherwise it will take a lot of time spent researching

If you want to make it a part time job just invest your hard earned shekels into a mutual fund
>>
Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
>Edwin Lefevre
>>
>>1661388
Interesting.

But isnt the return on mutual funds not that much? Compared to the possibilities of trading?
>>
>>1661371
What about Forex?
>>
>>1661378
Passive indexing is basically "set it and forget it". Diversify and avoid fees. Add funds weekly. The more time in the market the more probabilities are in your side.

You are much better spending the time/effort on a second job or advancing your career.

Check out Common sense investing by J. Bogle.
>>
>>1661409
Risk-reward

I don't want to discourage you, and I'm probably wrong, but I don't know if part time trading is a thing, in order to see real returns you will probably have to view it as a full time job, and if you can't do that there is nothing wrong with investing instead of "trading"
>>
>>1661429
Well I already have a full time and a part time job. Looking for another side venture to complete the set. Something that may give me an extra 500 a month possibly. I was told stocks was a good option to consider.

I'll check that out too and thanks for the input.
>>
>>1661440
Only use money that you don't mind losing.
>>
>>1661452
True. Have a friend who borrowed 40k from a serious drug dealer and used it to invest in stocks. Didnt really know what he was doing but ended up getting lucky and making like 30k in a month in profit. He invested in weed stocks and other small companies. Told me first hand yesterday he was scared and it was a huge risk.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.