[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a good way to make ~1 mil quickly? Going to invest the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0495.jpg (27KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0495.jpg
27KB, 280x180px
What is a good way to make ~1 mil quickly? Going to invest the mil and get an upper middle class salary while doing basically jack shit.
>>
Suck 100.000 cocks for $10 a pop

You can accomplish it in 3 years if you suck 91 cocks a day.

Just put up advertisements and do 9 bukkake sessions per day.
>>
The quickest way is *always* gambling. Lottery, roulette, etc. You should know this already.

But it's definitely not the best way.
>>
File: 1.jpg (31KB, 308x337px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
31KB, 308x337px
>>1661233
You didn't even tell him to invest in kneepads
>>
>>1661248

You´re right, or you can have a great idea.

I have a 100% original idea which could hypothetically be worth 10 million dollars within a year, if I started working on it right now, with around 50k in startup capital.
>>
>>1661259
Lol, no. Ideas are worthless, you should also know this by now. The *only* value is in the execution.
>>
>>1661264

I know ideas are worthless, but with 50k in startup capital and 8 month progress, it wouldn't be an idea anymore, but a company.
>>
>>1661259
Ideas are a dime a dozen

Get 50k and get it up and running and then come talk to us

Words are wind anon
>>
>>1661268
That's an enormous assumption.

You need very intelligent people spending the money on exactly the right things and working very hard in order to have anything resembling a business in 8 months.

And a ten million dollar business in a year? Not a chance in hell. If that's the goal, you're odds are way better just gambling the money in Vegas.
>>
>>1661280

I'd do it if investors listened to ideas. Most investors won't even look in your direction unless you have something tangible to show them, like a revenue growth graph or at least a prototype.
>>
>>1661286
>You need very intelligent people spending the money on exactly the right things and working very hard in order to have anything resembling a business in 8 months.

I know. That's what freelancer is for. You get an American contractor who controls a team of software engineers that operate from India or Ukraine or some shit, and you can have a complete product ready for even less than 20k.
>>
>>1661297
LOL, I'm aware that software can be written pretty cheaply in less than a year. That's what I do for a living. But a software program / website / product is NOT a business. In fact, I'd say that the software is the least important part of the equation.

I made this mistake once, it was a very disappointing lesson.
>>
>>1661303

My idea is a gamble, like any other startup.

It's a bet, essentially. I'd market the launch via media publishing, on the basis that my idea is interesting, original and worthy enough for it to organically spread, being seen by millions of people.

If it worked, it would guarantee that I cut even the same day I launched.
>>
>>1661311
I get where you're coming from. I had that same mentality with my old endeavor, and it's why I failed.

Make sure you understand that just because you have some software, that doesn't mean you have a business of any sort. The two are completely different. That's all I'm trying to say.
>>
>>1661311
Well what's the idea?
>>
>>1661297
You can think you can get a solid piece of software for 20k? XD Hope your 10 million dollar idea is just a blog...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.