[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guidance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: imp.jpg (216KB, 2479x1396px) Image search: [Google]
imp.jpg
216KB, 2479x1396px
Alright /biz/ i am in need of help. I have a pretty decent social media following and don't know how to monetize it completely. I have tried but the main issue comes to the fact that i started this with a partner and his vision for things is super short sighted.

I am just kind of lost right now. :/
>>
>>1660228

Maybe clickbait articles that are *ahem* well written. ... check out how Ms. Palin does it on her Facebook feed literally has thousands of people visit her stupid conservative website to solicit her products. (The website is great, because you can either "agree" (like) the article or "disagree" but, if you disagree, your branded as liberal... )
>>
>>1660228
If you believe your plan can work, why not buy out your partner?
If their short sighted it should be easy to wave a carrot in front of them that looks good but in the long term you'll make more money from.

What kind of social media following are we talking about? Personality based? Text or Instagram?

What do you intend to do with it?

Anyway, y'all better start buttering up this partner, because if you can't buy them out you've got two long roads ahead of you:
1. Start from scratch, Solo
2. Have to bring them around to your mode of thinking.
>>
So i live in a certain area of the united states and we cater to showing off what is in the area. Our analytics show that we reach 90% of the local audience. The route we have taken is showing off what the area has to offer in video form and doing giveaways to local events. We have grown from 0 following to being seen over 153 million times in less than 3 years.

It's awesome really...but 0 dollars are coming in. I just don't know how to flip that switch.

Appreciate the feedback.
>>
>>1660428
Unconventional idea but: have you tried to go to the local chamber of commerce or tourism board and get some funding or subsidy?

But if you want to start making money from it start contacting local businesses or brands that do a lot of business in the area and see if they'd be interested in doing mini-tv-style programming that advertises them. There's plenty of infomercial shows masquerading as travelogues. Fishing and Camping TV shows are a great example of the model: get brands whether from the area or otherwise to sponsor you show, call yourself a "digital strategist" and say you're doing "content marketing solutions" or something.

Alternatively you could try set up a network of these kinds of pages for different towns, replicating the model, it'll give you wider social media reach and you can chase bigger paydays.
>>
>>1660438
Just contacted the local city people in charge that i know. Thank you for this, it feels like i have something to go off of.

Might not mean much but i do appreciate your insight even if we are internet strangers.
>>
>>1660513
Great news!
also you just made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.