[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is automatedbinary a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: AB_supreme_meme.png (248KB, 1132x634px) Image search: [Google]
AB_supreme_meme.png
248KB, 1132x634px
I bought yesterday in the Automatedbinary meme and lost like 500 bucks in one hour. In demo mode made like a few hundreds of bucks in a few minutes. Should I kill myself already?
That's not all, exactly a few minutes after losing my investment the mountain jews sent me a mail that they've blocked my account because of my residence country. Apparently day trading is a burger privilege.
>>
>>1659911
Weren't you posting about this yesterday?
Because i'm pretty sure i was pointing out that binaries are a scam to someone
>>
also, it's not day trading, it's literal gambling.
>>
>>1659927
no, but I saw the post yesterday. It just looks reliable.
>>
>>1659911
>Software promising free money
>Proceeds to buy it
>Wondering where his free money is
>>
>>1659935
you should go back to /rk9/ if you don't know what you're talking about. It's just a website with trading algorithms that takes commissions on wins. No software to buy/install whatever
>>
>>1659942
As i said, you aren't trading anything, you are betting against Automatedbinary, who are also providing the "stock prices" (and NOT AN OFFICIAL STOCK EXCHANGE). Let that sink in for a minute

Do you think they are dumb enough to let you make a profit? And even provide you with an automated trading bot so you can even make more profit?
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-12-08 23.53.42.png (72KB, 290x801px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-12-08 23.53.42.png
72KB, 290x801px
>>1659957
from what they say they just act as an intermediary between you and real brokers.
They just take commission. I actually had to deposit fundson the website of the mountainjews - BDSwiss Or do you think the brokers are scam too?
>>
>>1659964
even the name is a scam
>BDSwiss
>Actually from Cyprus

They can just fuck you over and you can't even sue them
>>
>>1659964
i don't know about whatever intermediary you're talking about, but among the brokers i spot at least 3 known and exposed scams (and the others are probably too just by virtue of being in the binary options "business"). ffs, banc de binary has paid dozens of millions in fines and isn't even allowed to business in the us anymore.

they're something between a betting parlor and a bucket shop with the added caveat that many seem to be manipulating their charts so the payout is guaranteed to be negative in the long run.

who in their right mind thinks they can accurately predict trends over the span of 1 minute? even if they weren't manipulating scumbags, that's just pure volatility you're """trading""" on.
>>
>>1659977
well, that should teach me for being a retard and listen to /biz/
>>
>>1659911
pretty sure you can sue them for taking your money THEN blocking you.
>>
File: 1335663940111.gif (651KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
1335663940111.gif
651KB, 500x422px
>>
>>1659935
kek'd hard at this.

if I could upvote you, I would.
>>
>>1659911
i cant believe you fell for it.
the demo uses fake prices - makes it look like you would be winning. once you go live you use real prices and you start losing.

the guy who made that trading robot did that on purpose to trick scrubs like you. as soon as you deposit real money he gets a commission from whichever binary broker you signed up for; roughly $150-200 per moron he tricks.

at least it was only 500 bucks.
>>
>>1659911
>Because i'm pretty sure i was pointing out that binaries are a scam to someone

should be obvious but chumps keep on handing over their money to binary 'brokers'... who just take the other side of the trade and are happy to screw you
>>
Well /biz/realis, you know how you keep asking for business ideas? How about running this sort of scam?
>>
Oh my god this is so fucking pathetic. If you actually fell for this shit then please stay far away from anything that involves investing or playing with your money. Get a 9-to-5 job and pray that you wont suddenly lose it all again on some other bullshit one day.

If you happen to be the guy that's been shilling this around for the last few days then I want in. Binary options scamming is doing pretty good this lately.
>>
>>1659911
Someone was spamming that shit here. Did you followed his "review"? At least google the company you deposit into next time.
>>
>>1659911
Don't make it too hard on yourself, learn from it. This weekI lost a little over $1k on just one stock. You win some you lose some eh?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.