[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

out of these banks which is the least ethical? what about to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1121_bank-logos_650x455[1].jpg (46KB, 650x455px) Image search: [Google]
1121_bank-logos_650x455[1].jpg
46KB, 650x455px
out of these banks which is the least ethical?

what about to work for? which one treats it's employees most/least shit
>>
It's hard to say without working for each and one of them.

But from recent events, I'd have to say Wells Fargo. Management would push the idea that they must open 8 accounts per day with the quote "eight is great" otherwise they'd be fired with a horrible review from management to keep them from getting another banking job.
This created the incentive for them to make fake accounts to meet the criteria, hence why the big scandal went on about.

So yeah, fuck Wells Fargo.
>>
>>1659863
but i guess that got stumped out real quick didn't it?

how are the other banks?
>>
>>1659872
It did. They'll need to make major changes before they can attract any talent.
I suppose you can hold that against them.

I'm not sure of other banks.
>>
I work for JPM, they're alright. Probably better than the rest.

What are you trying to do?
>>
>>1659888
nah just curious,

i've an offer from WF and was just curious how they rank up with the rest
>>
>>1659891
>>
>>1659895
huh?
>>
>>1659891

What role?
>>
>>1659898
accountant. entry level.
>>
Citi is pretty bad in my experience. Don't know about the rest.
>>
>>1659966
Elaborate
>>
>>1659966
why so?
>>
>>1659888
seconded. JPM is the best of the lot
>>
>>1659881
The only people that got fucked are the tellers
>>
File: 1466868609715.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1466868609715.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>1659888
>>1660171
would you guys also say Chase is good to bank with? JPM/Chase are merged but I have no idea how tightly. Have to switch banks for one in Santa Monica because my local bank was on my NorCal

need a new checking or two and savings. or just ability to set aside funds within a checking/savings separate from another is pretty nice too

just a college student nothing fancy but i hear Chase had great service
>>
>>1661411

Search for their coupon offers, you need to keep the account for like 6mos, which will let you try it out and you'll get like $500 for it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.